Chapter 16 - She Made It Easier?

Demi's pov

I exited out of Charlotte's room in fury. Sure she is my daughter but she had no right to hurt Brooklyn at all. I stopped outside Brook's door and sighed deeply, running a hand through my hair. I placed my hand on the door handle but Brook's voice stopped me.

"Well she fell for it...Haha I know right... she deserved it... anyway call you later." My mind spun in confusion as I listened. Pushing the door open, my eyes faced Brooklyn's body sprawled across the bed.

"Brook baby?" I asked her. "Who were you talkin to?"

"No-one momma." She replied facing me. "Okay?" I commented. "Are you okay now baby?" She nodded. I walked towards her and laid with her. Wrapping my arms around her. She snuggled in my chest. Soon after I heard her quiet snores.

I sighed as I watched her sleep. How can Charlotte hurt my poor baby like that? She's her older sister for crying out loud! She should protect her not hurt her!

My body forced itself up, carefully untangling myself from Brook's grip on me. My feet guided me to Charlotte's room. I opened the door since I heard silence. Charlotte was no where in sight but the bathroom light was on.

I shuffled over to the bathroom. Opening the door; I screamed. There she was my babygirl laying on the ground a bottle of pills in her hand. "Charlotte hunny can you hear me?! Baby? Oh My God!"

Her eyes were slowly closing. "I'm sorry momma." She spoke then she fell limp in my arms. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dailed 911, panicking of course.

"Hello yeah ambulance please!My daughter is dying. 23451 Beverly Hills. Okay. 10 MINUTES! Okay fine uggh please hurry. Thank you!" I hung up and picked up Charlotte's limp body in mine.

I raced downstairs placing Charlotte on the couch. Maddie appeared through the door just that moment. I breathed out in relief. "Maddie! Thank God!"

"D-Dems what happened?!" I shook my head as tears fell. "She tried to commit Mads! It's my fault!"

"Demi calm down! Have you called the hospital?" Nodding a yes she continued. "Right okay stay strong Dems. Where's everyone?"

"N-Nick's at the mall with Meg and Beth and D-Dani's at mom's house.Brook's upstairs." I spoke through heavy tears. Maddie nodded. She grabbed her phone just as the ambulance came. "I'm gonna get Brook!" She told me as paramedics rushed through the door.

Following them into the ambulance as Maddie came rushing out with Brooklyn in tow.

Once we arrived at the hospital, paramedics rushed away with Charlotte. I had no strength anymore. My knees were about to give in but a strong pair of hands pulled me up.

I turned around to be faced with Nick's concered face. "N-Nick!"

"Demi shh breathe."

"N-Nick s-she can't die!S-she can't!" My screams muffled by his t-shirt. "Demi calm down!"

"So-Sorry." I spoke stuttering. "It's okay baby just try calm down Charr's a fighter okay." I nodded looking up at him, he leaned in and our lips moved in sync without breakage.

"Dems?" I heard Maddie's worried voice. "Yeah?" She shakily took a piece of paper from her pocket. "I-I found this on Charlotte's bed. It's a l-letter."

She handed me the white and black note paper. I unwrapped my arms from Nick's neck while his stayed around my waist. Caustiously opening the letter bracing myself for what it read.

Momma,

I know you are reading this, but just know I'm soo sorry. When you told me you wanted to abort me, I thought I should of made it easier for you right. So I'm going, don't cry over me, stay strong.

Tell Brooklyn that I forgive her because what she told you was a lie. Tell everyone I love them, see you soon mommy.

I love you so much,

Your daughter who's a badass, ;)

Charlotte Sofia-Grace Lovato-Jonas

Bye everyone

I love you...

By the end of the letter, I started screaming my head off. "CHARLOTTE BABYGIRL! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK! NOOOO!" My heart ached every single second. My body was lifted up bridal style.

I buried myself in Nick's arms as he sat down.

We sat there hours just silently crying tears falling from our eyes.

An hour later a doctor came out looking worried.

"Charlotte Lovato-Jonas?" He asked. My feet jumped ten feet up in the air as I sprinted towards him. Nick, Maddie and Brook in tow. "Yes?" I asked breathlessly.

"Realtion to the child?" He asked concered. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Mother!" I rushed out impaitently.

"Oh right well Charlotte is..."

A/N

Ahhh cliffhanger. I know, I know I suck.

Well sowwy people when life hands you lemons you rebel and go for Apples. Haha jks

1) Soo you think Charlotte's okay?

2) How should everyone react?

3)See ya next time bye!

Update soon munchkins ;)