Chapter 22- Before We End (Charlotte's Part) The Official End

15 years later

I'm married. I am freaking married! And I have kids! Ahhhh! Well I'd never thought I'd see the day! I have my little adorable boy named Jaden Chrishan Lovato-Jonas Smith and a handsome husband named Andrew James Smith, who I love to bits. And soon to come are my adorable twins, Alexia Grace Lovato-Jonas Smith and Peyton Penelope Lovato-Jonas Smith. Long names, I know, but I wanted a part of mom and dad in them and I don't mean just by their genes.

"Momwy? When we gwing?" Jaden lisped quietly while Andrew fastened Jaden's Jordan's. "Soon baby boy, Auntie Brook is going to be excited to see you again." I told him enthusiastically. He smiled big and got a smile in return. "Babe?" Andrew called. "Yes honey?"

"We should get going before we are late." He mentioned checking his gold watch and picking Jaden up, placing him on his shoulders. "Yeah sure,okay." I tried lifting up but yet my big bump stopped me. "Little help honey." I asked while he stood there chuckling. "Andy!" I whined. "Sorry honey, but your so cute."

Then my eyes teared up and I started crying, damn these hormones. "You don't want to help me because you think I'm fattttttt! I'm a giant whale! That's why!" I sobbed. Andrew stopped chuckling immediately and put Jaden on the floor. "Honey, Honey stop crying, look at me babe. Your not fat." He told me but of course I didn't believe him so we sat there for ten minutes trying to calm my emotional self down.

Eventually, I had stopped crying, which is strange since I Charlotte never cries but anyway, I entered the car and sat in the passenger seat Andrew trying to guide me and me complaining saying we going to be late and telling him "If you don't stop touching me, I swear I won't hesitate to kill you. Remember Yolo." I smirked and sat in the car while he drove the long drive to Timberline Knolls.

I hate to see family in pain, especially my younger sister Brooklyn, she just had to understand that it wasn't her fault and now she's in treatment. The same treatment place my mom entered. "Andy?" He faced me then back to the road. "Yes Hun?" Sighing, I replied, "Do you think Brook is gonna be okay?"

I seriously don't know why I'm doubting, I think it's the hormones. No joke. Andy nodded furiously beside me. "Yes and you know that Hun, believe in me."

"Right hold up!" I cried. "I know my mom is your mother in law but please don't quote her songs Andy, I've heard enough of them to last me a lifetime." He chuckled and reached his hand over to mine. "I love you Charr."

I grinned widely. "I already know, don't need to boast about it."

Pretty soon we arrived at the gates of Timberline Knolls and rang the bell,waiting for them to open. I looked at the building and stared. Just to think if I hadn't been saved I would have been in there. But my savior didn't lie. She helped me, she saved my life.

THE END!

Awww I know right! Yes this story has officially finished and I thank you all for staying with my all through this book. I appreciate all the comments, votes and followers that've been there since the beginning and this is it. The end.