7 hours in heaven

*bing bing bing bing bing bing bing bing*

me: Eight asks and dares! Wow! Going away for a few days really does bring people together,doesn't it?*reads through asks and dares* 7 hours...they'll need snacks...

Asy: what? who'll need snacks?

Me: Oh! hey Asy! I was just looking through new asks and dares. By the way, can you get all the couples please?

Asy: Alright!*goes off and gets all the couples*

Blue: What is it, Author? The new asks and dares? I presume that's why you wanted us anyway.

Me: let's do the asks first. Oh! Dream?

Dream: yeah author?

Me: Could you get Nightmare please? He has an ask. Also, I have a ship battle I want to happen.

Dream:*sighs* Alright Author.*opens a portal and goes through it. Only to return minutes later with Nightmare* Got him Author!

Me: Cool! Thank you Dream!

Nightmare: The f*unk* is happening?

Me: No swearing Nightmare. It drives some people round a bend. And, you're in an ask and dare book. You have an ask.

Nightmare: What is it?

Me: Who is your crush?

Nightmare:*blushes* Cross....

Me: CREAM VS. CROSSMARE!

Asy: Oh! I prefer Cream.

Cross: ...

Me: Pfft. we'll deal with it later... But now! Blue! Fell! Did you enjoy the Lemon milkshake?

Blue: It was really nice, thank you!

Fell: I liked it.

Me:*trying not to laugh* Now, onto the dares. Cross, Dream. You two have to drink a cookies and CREAM milkshake.

Blue: A pun? Really?

Me: Blue, Fell. You two are done for now. You may leave. I don't want Blue to kill me because of the pun

Fell: alright.*picks Blue up bridal style and walks out of the room*

Me: Okay. Now.*grabs Cookies and Cream Milkshake* Drink up, you two

Dream and Cross:*drink the milkshake*

Nightmare:*thinks: I hate you already, Author.*

Me: Hope thats what you wanted, rythmdab28! You sent in the two asks as well as the last and doubled the next dare for one couple.

Frisk: you put up with this every day?

Classic: Yup.

Frisk: Wow, sorry Sans...

Classic: don't be, it's fine.

Me: Back to the are before I release all the Frans shippers on you two.

Classic: Oh god no...

Me: Exactly. The dare is from RaineAglugubMesina The dare is for all couples to play 7 hours in heaven. I'm not going to tell you the couple that their time was extended on because I want that to remain a secret until everyone else is out.

Frisk: Okay?

Me: ASY! HAND PLEASE! ALL THE COUPLES NEED TO BE IN A CLOSET!

Asy:*pushes Errink, Cream and Starlet into a closet* On it!

Me: Thanks Asy!

*with Asy's help all the couples are soon in a closet each*

Me: Okay! now we start the 7 hour wait!

-7 hours later-

Me: Time's up for most!

-gets out all the couples but Frans-

Blue:*didn't have to go in because of being pregnant* you guys enjoyed your time?

Dream: what? Why didn't you have to go in, Blue?

Blue: I get off having to do 'dangerous' dares for a bit.

Dream: why?

Blue: That's for me, Author, Fell and @KawaiiRosalina15 to know*walks away*

Ink: Frans! that's the one that was doubled. Everyone else is here apart from Frisk and Classic!

Me: YUP!

Ink:*rolls her eyes*

Error: Th3!R L0s3

Ink: Really glitchy?

Error: y3P

Ink:*sighs*

Me:*smiles* Oh! I forgot to mention! We're going to have another Sans join us soon!

Asy: I heard you say something along the lines of 90's nightmare...

Error: s0uNds l!k3 Fr3sH

Me: You've already met Fresh?

Error: Y3aH, h3's mY y0ung3r br0ther

Me: cool!

*fresh knock*

Viole:*opens the door* Welcome to hell. The place where autocorrect lives. What can I do you for?

Fresh: that sounds gr8 broseph!

*what Fresh looks like*

Me: Hey Fresh.

Fresh: Sup Author-broski

Me: how are you?

Error:*avoiding Fresh*

Fresh: Radical! Also, Error, bro, I can see you!

Error: S*ugar*

Fresh: Wow, that's unrad bro!

Me: You two can argue while I do the outro. Because we're out of time. HieuLe014 your dare will be done next time. But, don't forget to send in Asks and dares but until then....

All but Fresh: Bye!

Fresh: Bye brosephs!