Chapter 26

LOUIS P.O.V

I've been home now for three days and it felt so good to be back here. 

It sounds weird but I even missed going to school so fucking much and it was just releaving to be back and to be free.

On Thursday after school I went home and I made my way to the kitchen, hoping we had some leftovers from yesterday in the fridge. I opened it and looked thorugh all the compartments but there wasn't anything which I wanted to eat so I closed the door of the fridge and took a little paper out of the drawer next to our oven and ordered myself some pizza.

They said it would take about 45 minutes for the pizza to arrive so I decided to take a shower first and made my way upstairs just to let my clothes fall down to the floor as soon as I reached the bathroom.

I turned both of the little knobs in the shower to the left and waited for the water, that ran out of the shower head, to warm.

When it finally had the temperature I wanted, I got into the shower and felt the almost hot water hitting my skin and it felt so good to just stand there and think about everything that had happened in the past few weeks.

And sometimes, when I'm all alone and got the time to think about everything, to straighten my thoughts, then I miss Harry and ask myself how he is, what he is doing, what happened in his past and if he is thinking about me too.

But to be honest, Harry hurt me, psychologically and physically and even though he had some stuff in his past that wasn't easy to stand through it's no reason for kidnapping, raping and hurting me. 

Maybe someday, I can forgive him, but not soon.

I was caught in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ringing. Fuck the pizza is already there. I jumped out of the shower and dried myself. 

''Coming!'' I shouted while I ran the stairs down with just a towel hiding my private areas.

I grabbed some money and opened the front door, took the pizza and gave all the money which was at least 10 pounds to much to the guy standing in front of me and I swear I felt his stare on my bum as I walked inside the house again, letting the door shut from alone.

And yes, it felt good that there are other guys who are interested in my than Harry. 

I don't need him.

HARRY P.O.V

It was three days since Louis left and I remember everything like it was just 10 minutes ago. 

I came home late and I was just hoping for a good fuck with the love of my life so I slipped out of my shoes and placed them next to the front door.

''Louis I'm home!''

No response.

''Louis!''

Since I haven't got a response to that too I made my way upstairs to his room and opened the door just to see an empty room.

''Louis? Where are you?''

My inner self started to panic, I mean he couldn't get out of here, right? I locked everything, made sure no one knows where he is and got all my keys in a safe place where Louis would never find them.  At least I thought I had them in a safe place.

I swalloed once and made my way out of Lou's room to my office and looked in every drawer in the room for the little box with my spare keys but they were no where to be found.

Fuck. He found them. He ran away.

I lost the love of my life just by one stupid mistake.

And that's when I lost control over myself and just smashed everything till the whole furniture in my office was broken and my knuckles where bleeding from all the punching against stuff. I sat down in the middle of the room that was just a big mess and covered my face with my hands. That was when I let my tears stream down my face like I did the last time when I lost the first person I ever let into my life. The first person that saw me crying, that was allowed to hold me when I was sad, that was allowed to kiss me or to use curse words against me because I knew it was all because he loved me, because we loved each other and we were just so fucking happy. The only one who knew some things about me and my past, clearly not enough to know what I had stand through in my past but at least some things and that was something no one else did. He knew me better than anyone else and I wanted Louis to be the next one. I wanted him to get to know me, to love me, to be happy with me but he just ran away like the little fucker he is and I won't let him do this to me. I swear he is going to regret this. 

I cried the whole night and didn't move one bit till I realised that the sun was rising so I lifted myself up and went into my bedroom where I just fell into bed with all my clothes on and tears still streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't stop the tears from falling but I didn't want to either because it was releaving to cry when you lost everything that makes you happy. 

I stared onto the ceiling and thought about why I deserved all this, I mean I did nothing wrong, did I? I showed him my love, I gave him everything he wanted and I swear I wanted to buy him a little kitten because my Louis is my kitten and I don't wanted him to be alone so I thought why not buying him a little white kitten which was almost as cute as my brow haired little boy.

I know he would've liked it. I can even imagine his eyes lighting up when he sees the kitten walking towards him on it's little paws, meowing softly while climbing on his lap.

He would've chuckled and I know he would love me for this present, because I knew Louis always wanted a cat. I heard him talking about that and I read it on his tumblr. He psoted a lot of cat pictures or videos and always wrote about how badly he wants a cat but never got one because his mom is allergic to cats.

And the more I thought about Louis and all the beautiful things about him, the more tears were streaming down my face and the more I turned into a sobbing mess with curls hanging down my face and sticking to my wet cheeks.

...

I don't know when I fell asleep but I every inch of my body was hurting and my eyes where burning from crying so much. I opened them slowly and saw that it was already dark outside, guess I slept all day long.

Even though I knew I had to get up, I didn't wanted to because I just wanted to lay in bed for the rest of my life and cry. I mean, he broke my heart.

I curled myself up under the blanket and started to cry again when I saw the picture of Louis on my nightstand.

''Where are you?''

I whispered and let my index finger trail over the picture while I closed my eyes and just wished he would lay next to me, wrap his arms around me and would tell me everything is going to be okay.