Chapter 7

LOUIS P.O.V.

Harry.

I repeated his name in my head again and again.
It sounds so good but I wouldn't expect my kidnapper to have such a nice name.
And by the way, he doesn't look like one either.
He looks so good, friendly and absolutely not like someone who would kidnapp someone like me.

But in the end he did it and I hate him for it.

I was sitting on my bed, crying once again, when I heard the door knob.
Within a few seconds Harry stood in front of me.

"Your little friend is looking for you...and I will punish you, for everything he is doing to find you."

I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.
"W-what do you me-"

In this moment he pushed me into the bed and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.
He just looked at me for a few minutes and then I could feel his cold fingers on my warm body.

"H-harry please s-stop!" I begged but he only tightened his grip around my waist and pushed me harder into the bed.

I tried not to think about the pain on my waist and everything that was happening right now but I could feel how Harry undressed me till I was naked.

"You're so beautiful Louis." I heard him wispering this while he pushed me into the bed again.

Right as I felt him placing kisses on my neck I heard the doorbell and a person shouting Harry's name.
Harry got off of me quickly and ran out of my room.

Without locking it.

That was my chance!
I grabbed my clothes and got dressed as quick as I could and took a step out of my room, looking around me to make sure I was safe.
I took a deep breath and rushed the stairs down but stopped everytime I heard a noise.
When I was finally downstairs I could hear Harry talking to someone.

So he was distracted. Very good.

As I made my way to the front door I heard footsteps and the voices getting louder by every second.

Fuck I have to hide somewhere.

I looked around myself.

HARRY P.O.V.

He was so annoying.
I could be upstairs with my beautiful Louis but no, this dump ass Zayn has to be here, right now, to annoy me with his stupid feelings and stuff.

"Yeah Zayn, but I really got no time for you today. We can talk another day."
I said as I made my way to the kitchen door.

"Mh okay, but please be careful Haz, I'm not sure what you're doing in your house all day but it can't be good." He answered a bit worried.

"Yeah, I am old enough to take care of myself okay? Leave my house now."

Right in this moment I heard a noise, neither Zayn or I made and I realised that I haven't locked Louis' door.

Zayn wanted to speak up again but I interrupted him.

"ZAYN NOW!" I shouted and pushed him out of my house, slamming the door shut behind him.

I ran upstairs to Louis' room which was totally empty.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

I looked up for him in every single room of my house but he was nowhere.

"LOUIS WHEREVER YOU ARE YOU SHOULD BETTER COME OUT OTHERWISE I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS UP IF I FIND YOU!" I shouted louder than ever before.

But then I heard a dumb noise under the living room table.