Chapter 23

LOUIS P.O.V

His grib around my wrists was really harsh and I could feel the pain that started to built up inside me.
I couldn't really tell if it was mental or physical pain but I guess it was both of them combined.

'You're going to do everything I want from ya aren't you huh?' I heard a very deep voice saying but I couldn't really see the face of the man who was speaking. At least I guess it was a man because the voice was so so deep. 

'I want an answer Louis! Now!' 
Everything around me was blurry and I didn't even know where I was but it was comfortable to be honest.

'Alright if you want it that way, you'll get it.' He clapped his hands once and I could feel another kind of pain but that was way worse than the one before. 

And in this moment my vision was clear. And I could see Harry above me, moving his hips back and forth faster and faster and with that, the pain got worse.

'STOP!' I cried out but I just felt one of his hands on my mouth.

'Would you just shut your mouth, a little whore like you are isn't allowed to speak while getting punsihed.'  He pushed my head into the matress of the bed that was all to familiar to me by the time.

This bed was the only place where I felt a bit safe and where I could get a rest from all this sick shit and where I could think about my mom and my life. This bed was my little home and now even this little safe place was gone.

'I SAID STOP! NOW!' I mumbled against his hand and tried to bite him but it wouldn't work. 

His movements just got faster and his grip harder. I was crying by now because the pain I felt was unbearable.

My mind was numb and I couldn't feel anything but pain. Just pain everywhere.

'STOOOOP!' I woke up with sweat all over my body, sitting straight up in my bed.

I felt how warm and wet my cheeks were und let my hands slide over my face before I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

When I turned the water of the sink on I realised that I was shaking really bad and that my whole body was pale.

I hate these nightmares, they are there since Harry first raped me and now they won't go away anymore.

Sometimes Harry comes to comfort me but that's not helping to be honest. I just don't want to see him anymore. Yeah there are nice moments but most of my life is woorth nothing anymore. Because of Harry.

_____________________

So this is really short but I am really busy at the moment and I felt I need to give you at least a little chapter :)

To be honest I have writers block too so I don't really know how to go on with this story :D