Chapter 21

Hey Guuuys! 

Well I'm so exited for this chapter because I was crying, while I wrote it... please please please listen to Broken Home by Five Seconds of Summer while you're reading the part after the three dots.

Please leave some feedback down in the comments!

lots of love! x

__________________________

LOUIS P.O.V.

Zayn looked confused but turned around, jumping off his chair and running towards Harry.

"Hey bro how are ya?"

"What are you doing here huh?"
He looked mad and angry.

"Chill bro, I wanted us to hang out again..I've missed you."
Zayn said honestly and looked up to him.

"I don't have any time for you right now, you shouldn't be here."

Zayns expression got sad. He was definitely disappointed.

"You're always telling me that lately Harry. I thought we were best friends...but you're avoiding me since...I don't know since you and Ni-"

Harry covered Zayns mouth with his hand and glared at him.

"Don't you dare talking about him!"

I felt uncomfortable and stood up but earned a glare from Harry and sat back down immediately.
So I wouldn't came away without an argument.

Zayn muffled something against Harrys hand but I couldn't understand what.

His expressions got softer for a little moment and I think I saw a bit of sadness in his eyes.

Zayn turned around just to face me and smiled softly.

"Louis could you please go upstairs we have a lot to talk about." He said and patted my shoulder. "I'll visit you again one day, promise!" He winked at me and I blushed.

But then I stood up and took a risk and looked at Harry while I walked out of the kitchen but he just stared out of the window and didn't move since Zayn said this little something against his hand.
I rushed upstairs and decided to take a shower to relax a bit.

...

It was now around 6 p.m and I did take a long shower earlier and since then I sat on my bed just chilling and doin' nothing but thinking about what Harry and Zayn are talking about.

Probably about all the problems Harry got. 

Yeah, even though I don't really like him that much, mostly because he kidnapped me tho, I know that he did it because he had a reason to. Maybe his parents weren't loving or he never had anyone who told him what you're allowed to do or what not.  I got kinda sad when my thoughts drifted to a little boy with big green eyes and long curls hanging down his head messily. He was sitting on his bed in his little, cold room which was just having a bed in it on which the little boy was supposed to sleep, when his thoughts would allow him to. He heard how his parents were shouting at each other.

~They would yell, they would scream, they were fighting it out

He would hope, He would pray, He was waiting it out.~

He was slowly sneaking into the hallway to hear what they were fighting about and he heard that things were thrown around and shattering into thousands of shards on the floor. He heard how they were discussing that they should've never started dating and never should've gotten a kid. And the broken boy was hurt once again, without his parents knowing, but they wouldn't care about him hearing anyway.  All the little boy was dreaming about, was a wonderful and loving family, which would do family hugs and laugh together, but that dream was thrown away like trash just once again. but he didn't stopped hoping yet. But he was broken, so broken.

~Holding onto a dream while he watches these walls fall down

Sharp words like knives, they were cutting him down

Shattered glass like the past, it's a memory now

Holding onto a dream while he watches these walls fall down~

He was still so young and still so vulnerable but he learned not to show it, he sneaked back into his room, closed the door shut and broke down on the floor. now that he was sure no one would see or hear him he started crying. He was crying so badly.  He felt alone. No one ever cared about him and no one was ever there for him when he needed someone to just hug and comfort him. He's never been loved before and he will never be. He's a loner and he'll be one for the rest of his life. he needs to handle things alone, he's doing everything in the household when his parents are asleep and they don't even notice that he cleaned their whole mess up. All that he ever got was the guilt for everything bad that happened. Every fight was his fault, everytime his dad was drunk again it was his fault, everytime someone called the police because the shouting was too loud it was his fault. His thoughts said to him that it wasn't his faul but he kinda still believed what his parents said and his whole head was fighting about who was right and who was wrong.

~ I'm here alone inside of this broken home

Who's right, who's wrong, who really cares?

The fault, the blame, the pain's still there

I'm here alone inside of this broken home ~ 

He was trying so hard, to tell his parents that he's hurt, he wanted attention, he wanted a hug and parents who showed him some love but no one ever heard his screams for love. No one ever cared about the little green eyed boy and that was why he was so hurt. He was barely smiling and when he was it wouldn't reach his eyes like it did before everything went bad. Sometimes he tried to calm his parents down when they were fighting but all he ever got from this was abruise which didn't hurt as much as his heart did. Now the little boy is just a little ball of pain which was made from by his parents.

~All the battles, all the wars, all the times that you've fought

He's a scar, he's the bruise and he's the pain that you've brought~  

And someday, after years of suffering in this hell called his home, the boy decided to go away, to leave his parents and try to live his own life, even though he has no clue how to do that. He was sad because even if they never showed him love or respect, even though they were fighting every night and even though his dad was drunk a lot, they are his parents. But there was nothing left in the house called his home he could hold on to. One night he decided to throw all the things he got into a backpack and of course he stole all the money his parents had at home and then he ran away, he ran as fast as he could even though it was freezing cold outside. He was free now, but the pain was still there and the boy was still broken.

  ~You've gotta let it go

You're losing all your hope

Nothing left to hold

Locked out in the cold~

Once I this movie in my head of a little boy with big green eyes and curly hair was over I felt that I was crying. Yeah, the tears were basically streaming down my face. Just imagining someone has to experience something like this is literally heartbreaking and I felt bad for Harry. I wanted to hug him and never let him go, mumble comforting words into his ear and hold him till he falls asleep. 

Yeah, I really wanted this, even though I knew that this was probably not what happened to him. But I knew something bad must've happened to him when he was younger.