Chapter 8

LOUIS P.O.V.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

I rubbed the back of my head and hoped that Harry haven't heard anything.
But right after this Harry was in front of me on the floor.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Louis?!"

I just looked at him for a few seconds and then stood up and started running towards the front door but I must have known that this was a bad idea.

Harrys legs were way longer than mine that means he couls run a lot faster too.

He grabbed my shoulder roughly and pulled me away from the door.

"Don't you dare try that again Louis!" He was so angry.

Angry enough to hurt me I guess.

He pushed me because I didn't gave him an answer and that caused me to fall on the floor.
I mean my knees were already weak and I was shaking as hell.
My bright blue eyes met his green ones, but I couldn't see any guilt, he just raised his hand to slap me.

HARRY P.O.V.

I wanted him to suffer and feel pain like I did so bad.

My thoughts were about slapping him when he looked me right in the eyes.

I can't do it...

I saw his wonderful blue eyes.

But I have to...otherwise he is going to try it again.

I just stared in his eyes, I didn't even realise how bad he was shaking.

Do it Harry. Now.

I closed my eyes and slapped him right on the cheek.
His little wimper echoed in my ears.

My eyes were still closed and I think I slapped him very hard, even my hand was hurting.

As I opened my eyes the beautiful little boy in front of me was gone again and I could feel the anger inside of me coming back again.

"Louis!"