Chapter 6

NIALL P O.V.

Louis wasn't answering my texts or calls which is not normal for him.
Usually he's on his phone every second of his free time.

Maybe he's asleep. I thought and drifted off to sleep.

...

The next morning I was at Louis' house to pick him up as always and rang the doorbell.
Jay opened the door but before I could say anything she was speaking between her sobs.

"N-Niall do y-you kn-ow where L-louis is?"

Now I realised that she was crying.

"Jay I don't know...but he wasn't answering my texts or calls." I said worried.

"M-mine neither." Jay let more tears escape her eyes.

"We have to find him!"

LOUIS P.O.V.

I got dressed after I showered and heard the sound of my door cracking open.

"Louis the pizza is here." I heard curlys voice.

I ran towards him because I felt like I was starving.
It was not as dark as before so I could see a bit more of curlys face and to be honest he was a bit cute actually.

Wait what?! Louis this guy kidnapped you he isn't cute!

The voice in my head warned me.

I blushed because of my thoughts as curly locked the door and sat down on my bed with the pizzas in his hands.

"Sit down Louis." he patted right next to him on the bed.

I sat down next to him and we both ate our pizza in silence.

"Why am I here?" I asked in a wispering tone.

"None of your business." Curly answered and stood up.

"But I want to get out of here..you can't cage me in like an animal!" I had tears in my eyes but bit my lip to hold them in.

"Don't argue with me. You stay. Forever!" He said as he opened the door.

"Fine. Then do me a favour and tell me your name." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Because if I have to stay here for the rest of my life I would like to know at leats the name of the one who kidnapped me." I added.

Curly stood still and said nothing for about two minutes.

"Harry." He replied, closing and locking the door, leaving me alone in this room again.