Chapter 53: The art of combining together

After running at Mach 20 for 3 minutes, James knew that they had at least an hour before the enemies would catch up to them. Quickly putting both Bloom and Flora down, he saw them both straightening out their hairs.

"Moving that fast can really do things to your hair" said Bloom.

"So what are we going to do now? We have to get back to the world of dreams as quickly as possible but we have all of these guys to contend with" said Flora after straightening out her hair.

"We'll need a good plan, James do you...." said Bloom.

The rest of her words went back down her throat when she saw the strange position her brother was in. He was really doing it, he was sitting down...rocking back and forth and he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being a boy, I'm sorry for being born, I'm sorry for liking female bums, I'm sorry for....." said James.

"What the........come on James, we need you now so snap out of it" said Bloom as she lifted him up.

"Alright............I'm up, ok now serious mode. I've given us all some time, we'll need to use it wisely. First let me see who our opponents are" said James as he turned around.

"How are you going to do that?" asked Flora.

"I'm going to make good use of a simple spell, one of the basics actually. The far seer spell, now to have a good look at my surroundings" said James.

Placing his arms and hands curled up into fists in front of him, James soon closed his eyes and he could soon see everything.

"This spell is only as good and powerful as your magic is. The more you have, the further you can see and boy I can see.....nearly everything. But I'm not here for sightseeing, ah...found them. Looks like we have the pirates to deal with, Tecna and Stella are dealing with Alligator man and Musa and Aisha are dealing with Crocodile man" said James.

"So how long do we have until the pirates catch up to us?" asked Bloom.

"Quite long actually, about an hour or even more. They're still searching for us at the park but we're obviously on the other side of the city so it'll be a while till they realize that we're no longer there but right here" said James.

"You know, you said that this spell of yours is basic but I've never heard of it" said Bloom.

"Our worlds are quite different so it shouldn't come as a surprise if there are some abilities that are unheard of. Like this for example, the difficult challenge....of combining together" said James.

"Combine? What do mean by that?" asked Flora.

"There is a method of becoming powerful by gathering two or more individuals together and then merging together to become a single individual. For example, there were three witches back in my world called the trix and they once merged together into a single individual called Mega trix in the realm of relix. I have heard of her crimes and accomplishments, including the temporary defeat of the shadow phoenix...lord Darkar" said James.

"If we're going to be up against enemies like Jim, who now threatens everything we know and love, maybe combing the winx together could be just the thing we need" said Bloom.

"I'm not sure if this is a good idea, based on the few who have survived their dealings with Mega trix.....there were times when her personality shifted between the three witches that had formed her and said witches had slight trouble controlling their combined form" said James.

"Maybe when they combine together, something is missing or they're not doing it properly" said Bloom.

"The true art of combining together has been long lost to time, no one today knows how it really works or how to make it successful. The only things that I can remember from a reliable source is this, Fairies....witches....warriors and wizards cannot truly combine until they each have the same mind, understanding...and agreement with one heart. Doing it together.....as one" said James.