Chapter 26: Who to blame?

Earth

The fight on Earth begins now, already Tritannus has caused a lot of damage all around the globe. The winx had allied themselves with the Earth fairies and are scattered around the world. Meanwhile, James is busy attending other matters.

"You really shouldn't be here sir, you........." said a general.

"This is worldwide catastrophe! And I know he's here, as secretary of the United states government and your assigned liaison I fully intend to deliver the message given to me by the president himself!" said the secretary.

Within the last couple of days, Tritannus has already dealt major damage to water supplies and now drinking water is scarce. Since the Earth gate is still under repair, Tritannus has nowhere to run but that also means that he's now free to terrorize humans.

For the first time ever, over a hundred countries have come together to discuss and debate about the crisis that's happening to their planet. Naturally they blamed the winx or more specifically.....James himself for bringing such a monster to their world and thus bringing the fight here.

Since James is currently situated within America, the president of the United states government had taken it upon himself to present a message to him and it was to be delivered by his personal secretary.

As the secretary walked into the broadcast room of a military base, he could see everybody setting things up for James's talk with the generals of the world.

A lieutenant was talking to a camera that was sending a live feed to a secret room where the generals were situated.

"Now without official permission, I can't show him to you....but I would like you all to hear from prince James. The leader of the winx and the commander of all guardian fairies" said the lieutenant.

James soon stepped near the camera and got ready. The secretary was standing next to the general that had caught up with him.

"You really have to wonder.....god made us in his image........so who made him?" said the general.

Once the lieutenant nodded to James, he spoke.

"Generals, our alliance has currently encountered 66 different attacks....each on a different continent. The enemy is clearly looking for something specific and it is strange because Tritannus has no knowledge of anything of value here on Earth. However......yesterday our team in Pakistan heard a strange voice and they were able to record it. Which I shall play now" said James.

The voice was soon heard and it said this.

"This planet is not to be ruled by fairies, the malevolence shall strike once again" said the voice.

Soon one of the generals spoke up while facing the camera.

"Malevolence, meaning what?" asked a general.

"That I'm afraid is unknown, the only clue that we have from that is that the fairies have been mentioned. However, since they are scattered all over the globe......" said James.

"Excuse me!!" shouted the secretary.

James turned to face the secretary and he could see the worried look on the general's face.

"If the enemy here is just trying to return to.......Magix......then why aren't they just going after the Earth gate.....like you thought they would?" asked the secretary.

The lieutenant quickly spoke to the camera.

"The secretary of the United states government is here...........and he's also our assigned liaison to the outside world" said the lieutenant.