Chapter 50: The years of a journey

At long last, James had finally gotten to know the rest of the winx girls here in this dimension and they were...honestly not that different from the girls he knew back in his world.

While Bloom was still holding onto him, he could still clearly see that the place was thrashed. Through the girls, he learned of the secondary antagonists called nemesis and each of them had miniature trials for the girls individually.

"So why are you all in a place that looks like a museum?" asked James.

"We were trying to find the sword that belongs to Matt, which also once belonged to his father Peter pan" said Tecna as she held the sword up for James to see.

"I'm sorry, did you just say Peter pan?" asked James.

Before Tecna could answer, the security system soon reset itself and the girls knew that the boys upstairs would be coming down soon.

"You should probably hide, it will be difficult explaining to the owner how you had arrived here without him noticing" said Aisha.

"You're right and I can do better than hide. But first, bum squeezing of brotherly affection. Hey ho, that's nice Bloom" said James as he reached behind and squeezed his sister's butt cheeks and it felt nice with her spy suit on.

Once again Bloom screamed but it wasn't as loud as before, once Bloom released him she began to pout while gently holding onto her bum.

"This is sexual harassment....." pouted Bloom.

"And its goooooood" said James as he played along.

James knew that she was faking pain because he didn't squeeze that hard but nonetheless, he still went over to his sister and embraced her and he knew that she was immediately smiling.

Bloom soon used her magic to repair all of the damages and return the place to normal again. The winx quickly shifted out of their spy outfits and James made himself completely invisible the moment Bloom released him which did surprise her.

Once the elevator doors opened up, Matt and Sebastian quickly walked in and they could see the girls just standing there as if they had been completely unharmed.

Meanwhile the invisible James could clearly see the new additions and he could only smile.

"Definitely resembles the Matt I know, although with slightly different facial features and a really different hairstyle. Especially the length of it" thought James as he stared at this alternate version of his apprentice.

Almost immediately, Matt's attention was quickly redirected to the sword in Tecna's hand.

"Woah! That sword is absolutely amazing!" said Matt.

"Oh that thing, it belonged to the old owners. Do you think its valuable?" asked Sebastian.

"Oh yes, to me its more valuable than anything because it belonged to my fathe....." said Matt before he got nudged by Tecna.

".....Ouch, I um no I mean uh yes! It seems like a.....great sword" said Matt.

"....Anyways, I am so sorry that you were locked in my vault. But it is bizarre, I thought that the security system had fully activated" said Sebastian as he looked around.

"Uh...I guess...maybe it malfunctioned" said Bloom.

"Well that's lucky, otherwise you'd probably wouldn't be........um well...alive now. But anyways, why don't you take this sword as my gift? A present to apologize for all the inconveniences" said Sebastian.

"Thank you, that is very generous. This means a lot to me Sebastian, more than you can imagine" said Matt as he held his father's sword.

As the group was given a tour of the place, they were being discreetly followed by James and he had placed a hand on Bloom's arm to let her know that he was nearby.