Chapter 19: Kingdoms and the eye of inspiration

Alfea

"The winx have managed to restore the pillar of light, but Tritannus isn't done.....and it may have cost us one of our own. It doesn't change the fact that he will attack the other pillars for their seals which I fear.....will always bring harm to James as long as they still stand" said Faragonda.

"Well for one thing, Tritannus has no other choice but to attack the other pillars if he is to activate the Emperor's throne" said Palladium.

"And that's how we'll counter him, in addition....." said Faragonda.

"Yes, the winx" said Wizgiz.

"Their sirenix powers allow them to enter the Infinite ocean, which means that we can only rely on them if the battles are truly to take place in that special realm" said Faragonda.

"But they are far from mastering their new powers" said Griselda.

"Exactly and that is why I have called you all here. It is our duty, to get them ready" said Faragonda.

"It will take time headmistress and its just like what James had said, time is something we don't have" said Griselda.

"That is very true, if Tritannus does activate the Emperor's throne....he could destroy us all and the magic dimension will fall. Its under attack, we have to ready regardless of how unprepared we may be" said Faragonda.

Dorm rooms

Meanwhile back at the dorm rooms, the winx have returned from Solaria. However, Stella came back saddened as her parents once again had issues with each other and it did break their only child's heart to see this again.

Bloom was also in the same situation except the difference was that her brother was now in a coma, the doctors were able to stabilize him but James still didn't wake up. So the winx brought him back to Alfea and he was now asleep on his bed.

"I had Tritannus in my sights, its all my fault" said Bloom.

"It wasn't your fault Bloom, we couldn't have anticipated that Icy would have gotten in the way to protect Tritannus from your attack" said Aisha.

"I know but I still had him" said Bloom.

"Bloom, fairies like us need time to charge up an attack. The blast you used on Trittanus, it would have been a while until you could use it again" said Tecna.

".......I need to be with him" said Bloom as she got up.

Bloom walked towards James's room and she could only sadly smile when she saw him. As soon as she sat down on the side of his bed, she began gently rubbing the top of his head.

"I wish I was like you big brother, you don't have to wait for a power recharge and all of your attacks are just as strong" whispered Bloom.

She soon became surprised when James's hand moved up to the one on his head and it began caressing her delicate hand gently.

"You don't have to be me you know?" whispered James.

"When did you wake up?" asked Bloom as she moved closer to him.

"Just now and the......first words I heard were the ones you said earlier" said James.

"I should have been faster, I....." said Bloom.

"If anyone is to blame here, its Tritannus and...partially me. I should have found something else other than my own life force to power those pillars" said James.

".....The fairies today aren't the ones you had back then, I bet they were better" said Bloom.

"Nonsense, the fairies I know now are still the same ones I knew back then. Nothing has changed for over thousands or millions of years, in fact the proof of this was....." said James.