Chapter 33: Different perspectives

Fukushima power plant

As soon as Tritannus approached the front gate towards the power plant, he could already see hundreds of police officers and military soldiers waiting for him. At the exact moment when they all aimed their weapons at him, Tritannus began laughing loudly.

"Do these guys seriously don't get the memo by now? Their weapons are meaningless against me!" said Tritannus.

To prove his point, Tritannus spun his trident directly above himself and a dark tornado soon appeared. It was fast and the wind was fierce.

Despite the police and military personnel's best efforts, they all got caught up in the tornado despite them firing their weapons against it. They all yelled the moment they hit the pavement and all of their vehicles exploded once they made impact with said pavement.

"This is too easy" said Tritannus.

As he hovered towards the power plant, he easily blasted the doors and barricades wide open. After a few more minutes of blasting his way through, Tritannus soon saw his prize right in front of him. One of the reactor cores of the power plant.

Looking to his right, Tritannus could see a man and a woman holding each other tightly. He immediately assumed that they were a couple. Grinning widely, Tritannus moved towards them and he quickly readied his trident.

The man saw this and he quickly jumped in front of the woman just as Tritannus jabbed his trident towards her. Blood spilled everywhere as the man died while protecting the woman he loved.

Pulling his trident out of the man's body, Tritannus once again set his sights on the woman in front of him.

"Go away! Please leave me alone!!" shouted the woman in her local Japanese language.

"I don't know what you just said...but I don't really care, no citizen will leave here alive!" said Tritannus.

Instead of stabbing his trident at the woman, Tritannus instead fired a powerful blast of magic directly at the woman. Her scream was the last thing anyone could hear as her body soon exploded, leaving only bloody meaty pieces behind.

Upon doing that, Tritannus let out his loudest evil laugh ever. Icy couldn't help but smile when she saw the mess he had created, even Darcy and Stormy had to admit that what Tritannus did was truly evil.

Quickly turning his attention back to the reactor, Tritannus began absorbing the energy of the reactor and the red alarm was quickly sounded throughout the entire facility.

Tritannus yelled as he continued absorbing the energy from the reactor, it won't be long now until this reactor gets completed drained. Once that's done, everything will get thrown out of balance and the entire power plant will explode once again.

"The records said that they disabled these things, apparently they lied!" said Tritannus as he finished absorbing the power he needed.

Soon enough the entire building began shaking, Tritannus and the trix promptly made their escape before they could get caught in the explosion.

It was at this time that both Bloom and Musa had arrived. It took quite some time for Bloom to heal Musa's wings, apparently it was more damaged than she had originally thought. Now however, both girls were too late as the place was about to go critical.

"Bloom, we have to go now!" said Musa.

Just before the two fairies could fly away, they looked up to see a familiar face. Both Bloom and Musa smiled when they saw James flying down fast towards the power plant.

"From the looks of it, its too late to cool down the reactors. I'll have to encase this entire area to prevent any radioactive energy from spreading out, Bloom and Musa clear the area. I'll take it from here" said James.