Chapter 12: Empathy

Lake Roccaluce

Underneath the lake's waters, Daphne was observing her sister. She could see that Bloom was trying to help Sky regain his lost memories, at least the two of them are still getting along with each other. She smiled when she saw the two of them holding hands and walking away.

She soon gasped when an icicle barrage struck her viewing hole, causing it to disappear. Daphne soon turned around and she could see the trix right in front of her.

"We would have knocked but there was no door" said Icy.

"Who exactly lives under a lake?" asked Stormy.

".....What do you want?" asked Daphne as she carefully backed away.

She then bumped into something and she soon turned around to see Tritannus glaring at her.

"Oh just one thing, I want the secrets and knowledge of sirenix!" said Tritannus as he started blasting her.

Alfea

At the next day, Bloom was still in bed. She had really spent a lot of time last night trying to help Sky regain his memories. Right now Bloom was having a dream of Daphne, she was crying out to Bloom for help. It soon forced her awake and Kiko went flying as he was right on top her.

"Sorry Kiko, I was having a terrible dream" said Bloom as she picked Kiko up.

She soon went back to bed but she soon got back out when she saw the time. After brushing her teeth and changing her clothes, she headed out. Kiko soon hoped towards James's room, James was also fast asleep. He spent a long time last night comforting his newly bonded selkie, Nissa.

Kiko soon hoped onto his face and the shock woke him up. It also changed him into his girl form much to his irritation.

"I really need to stop doing that" thought James.

She soon pulled Kiko off and placed him down on the floor.

"Thanks for waking me up Kiko but there are better ways of doing this you know?" said James as she headed to the bathroom.

For once, James decided to spend the rest of the day as a girl. As she headed towards the auditorium, a couple of freshman students greeted her. As James waved back, she looked out the window with a view of the courtyard.

"Back then, fairies are considered as living deities. However, we are not gods. We live and we die. Just as the humans do, even if we do live way longer than them" thought James.

As she passed by the portraits of the fairies who had graduated, she snickered when she saw the latest additions to the wall.

"Guess I am partly to blame, I designed the enchantix to bring out more of the feminine side of fairies. A combination of looking good and feeling powerful. However....." thought James.

Many years ago

As James staggered to the beach of an island, he saw the ancient crystal resting on a pedestal. The crystal that could cheat the laws and automatically grant sirenix to anyone. Just as James reached for it, he yelled when Politea landed on top of him. She was in her enchantix form at the moment.

"I will get the power James! Even if it is you who shall stand in my way" said Politea as she flew towards the crystal.

Just then, James grabbed hold of her leg and brought her back to him.

"How dare a peasant like you....." said Politea.

"It is prince to you and now I'm taking it all back! But first...." said James.