Chapter 2: Monster meets legend

Fruity music bar

As the winx began their concert, things started to get interesting. As for James, he was a guest. He was just sitting somewhere drinking a blueberry smoothie.

"That's the way girls, get your message across to everyone. Its also strange, I've been gone for like what....only a few days and there are already things going out of control? Some planet....there's always crazy things happening here. Its never a boring place" thought James.

By the time he finished his drink, the winx had also finished their concert. It at that moment James got up from his seat and headed towards the winx backstage.

When he got there, he could see the winx looking at each other with shock in their eyes.

"Care to fill me in on what's going on?" asked James.

"You remember the coronation that took place on Andros right?" asked Aisha.

"Yeah, I had to turn down an offer from king Neptune. Why do you ask?" asked James.

"Tritannus attacked Nereus at the coronation and because of what he did, my uncle has condemned him to the prison of Andros" said Aisha.

"I....see, I'm so sorry Aisha" said James as he walked out with his friends.

"I just can't believe it, I knew Tritannus had problems of his own but how could he do something so horrible?" wondered Aisha.

"I don't know but I'm really sorry" said Bloom.

"Hey Brandon, behind you" said James.

Brandon turned around he soon caught Stella just as she tripped on a cable.

"High heels tripping you up?" asked Brandon.

"No, new dance move" said Stella as she kissed him.

Soon Mike and Vanessa showed up just as everyone shared a laugh.

"We're so proud of you girls, it was a really great idea to have this benefit concert" said Vanessa.

"Thanks mom, we had to do something to help Gardenia's beaches" said Bloom.

"But I think that we can do more" said Flora.

"I agree with that" said Bloom.

Soon the winx made an announcement telling everyone that they were going to help clean up the beach now and the response was great.

As they were cleaning up the beach, Bloom could see that Sky wasn't acting like himself.

"I'm really getting worried James, Sky is acting weird and I don't know why" said Bloom.

"Maybe you should go talk to him, he is supposed to love after all. If he doesn't, I'll be on his tail" said James.

"Haha, yeah you're right. I'll go talk to him now" said Bloom as she walked away.

"You do that, I'll take care of things here" said James.

"Hey guys, look at that" said Stella as she pointed at the ocean.

"Is that from the oil spill?" asked Musa.

"Yeah probably, a lot of oil was released into the water and now its coming ashore" said Tecna.

"We'll have to deal with it slowly girls, this kind of thing will take time and you can't rush it" said James.

Meanwhile in the ocean's depths, oil was floating towards the portal and it suddenly activated on its own. A nearby guard saw this and he was shocked.