sleepy - m.yg

"let's sleep on a bed store"

- ☁ -

you and yoongi, your boyfriend haven't seen each other for 5 days straight, the fact that you two lives together sometimes he stay at the dorm with the others when his over working.

meanwhile you were all alone in the apartment, you missed yoongi so much, his scent, his smile, his laugh and everything, but finally the day has come and you two finally met.

yoongi finally went back home from work, he has a day off so you were happy and so he was. after that he had asked you to go on a date.

walking around seoul made you really tired, "haven't you sleep enough earlier?" yoongi asked.

you shook your head and yawn, "nope."

yoongi sighed, "well, better wait because our orders isn't here yet."

you whine, you literally order few minutes ago and your order hasn't come, "why? we only order fries!"

yoongi chuckles, "are you really that sleepy?" you nodded in response.

"well patience princess." yoongi said, you two were sitting down while waiting for your order, yoongi went back to playing with his phone meanwhile you were staring outside, watching people walk until you spotted a bed shop.

"let's sleep on a bed store." you randomly said, yoongi look at you as he raise his brow.

"that's trespassing." yoongi chuckles again and went back to playing with his phone.

- 🌼 -

I did my best

[EDITED!]