ghoul - bts

i got inspired by my favorite anime which is tokyo ghoul so and i notice that i have a lot of silent readers, enjoy my friend.

- 🌼 -

it was like zombie apocalypse, except it wasn't a living dead that was causing the chaos. they're called; ghouls. all of this started in japan until they begin to spread all over the world, they were unnoticeable. no one knew which is a ghoul by their appearance.

the boys never expected this to happened, the ghouls were out there probably hunting innocent people. they're scared to step out of their dorm, afraid that they might encounter a ghoul.

they had no choice but to stay inside the dorm, knowing they're safe away from the public. careful in trusting any body as they might be a ghoul in disguise. it all happened during a fan meeting, not knowing that a ghoul have already entered the building.

it was traumatizing in their eyes, they were lucky to escape because of their fans even if it means sacrificing their life. bangtan were thankful for that.

"i hope army's are-..fine" taehyung knew, he saw them get eaten with his two eyes. he was lying to himself, he couldn't accept the fact that innocent people was killed by some immortal being.

"im sure they're fine, army's are brave." even yoongi knew, but what can he do? he can't save them because he was too afraid as well.

"im starving." jungkook whisper, all of them are. the last time they went out was five days ago and all the stuck food they had was gone. they eaten all of it, they were too scared to go out.

"there's a near store here, just a walking distance." jin said, he's scared to go out but all of them are starving and they ran out of food. they can't just die in starvation.

"but hyung, it's dangerous." namjoon reminded him, jin only nodded as he understand him but do they have a choice?

"okay, all of us will go with you." namjoon said and everyone agreed. jin sighs and decided to let them go with him.

on their way to the store, they were very careful. not leaving each other side, making sure everyone would be safe.

they are more scared to walk in an open area, after knowing that the ghouls have taken over the city most people locked themselves inside their home, some people are breaking inside a store to steal food.

they heard a voice that was coming to their way so they quickly run and hid in the alley as they knew that it might be some ghouls hunting for food.

the maknae's were holding so tight to their hyung's.

"woah kid, not too tight. that hurts." yoongi groan as jimin was holding his hand.

"hehe, sorry hyung."

while quietly walking inside the alley, they heard footsteps and voices. the maknae's were hiding behind their hyung's. "w-who's there?" namjoon ask as he stutter.

then an unexpected ghoul jump in front of them, one in the back to prevent them from running away. the members were terrified, almost crying in fear.

one of the ghoul smirk, "guess we have our dinner for tonight boys."

they try to back away, namjoon looking for a way to escape. "i can't imagine im gonna die by getting eaten." hoseok whisper in fear.

"there's no escaping now."

the three ghoul kagune appeared, their normal human eyes turned into black and red. the three ghouls were ready to attack the boys who were backing away.

the boys couldn't find a way to escape the three ghouls, they all closed their eyes and preparing themselves. but fortunately, they didn't feel anything but a blood splash all over their body.

they open their eyes and spotted the three ghoul all dead in the floor, blood everything and spotted you standing with your kagune and mask on.

it was obvious that you were a ghoul because of your kagune in the back, but they were confused why you saved them.

you took out your mask and properly stared at them to make sure if you saw the right people, and you did. "she's a one eye ghoul." jungkook said.

"you're smart, i am." you smile and slowly approach them, but didn't hesitate on backing away a little.

"relax, im not gonna eat you. and if i did, maybe not this way." you wink and chuckles at their reaction, they're so cute.

"why are you walking down this alley anyway? you know it's dangerous."

"we need food, we are running out and we need some food." jin said, you nodded in response.

"alright, let me guide you."

-

you were guarding the door for them while they packed many foods as they can hold until taehyung approaches you with jungkook behind him.

"so you're a one eye ghoul, how?" jungkook ask, he was fascinated.

"you guys haven't heard? some humans were taken by some ghoul that could turn us like them. they wanted to create an army full of ghouls- some escape and disobey them, not wanting to kill innocent people. im one of them." you sighs.

"we escape, some ghouls are searching for us so we are also hiding but we used this to protect ourselves and other humans, like you." you smiles.

"is that why you save us?" taehyung ask, eating a bag of chips.

"you guys are- special. i've been looking everywhere for you. wanting to know if you have lived."

"special? how?" yoongi ask since he heard the conversation, all of them did.

"you guys are bangtan sonyeondan! you're the reason why im still fighting, im not an army for nothing, i must protect you even if it means taking my life away."

they were emotional at what you just said, taehyung and hoseok couldn't help but hug you tightly.

"o-oh army! thank you so much!" taehyung cried on your shoulder.

"i'll do anything to protect you, i promise."

700+ eh thats enough lmao, enjoy though cause it sucks i know haha

[EDITED]

2020: uhhhh, its now 1k+ words since i change some scenes in there. enjoy!