lie - p.jm

what happened to him? he said he was okay, is he? or was he lying?

park jimin, always there when you need him. he never fail to keep his friends and you smiling when you're down. he was the rainbow, but why did he lie that he was hurting deep inside?

why did he have to hide that he feel down? his insecurities about himself?

you entered the shared apartment with your boyfriend, it was awfully quiet. it wasn't usually like this, the door creak as soon as you open it. it was dark, by now jimin would greet you with a tightest hug.

you open the door of your bedroom to be greeted by the darkness and silence again, you place your bag on the small chair on the corner as soon as you enter.

you spotted jimin peacefully sleeping on the bed, despite the darkness you can still see his figure. you climb on the bed and sat beside him, gently placing his head on your lap and gently stroke his soft hair.

you love playing with his hair, watching him peacefully sleep. you love it, you love everything about him. but this past few days you notice how quiet he can get and how insecure he can be.

"did you eat already baby?" the voice came from jimin, you look at him and he was already looking at you. you smile,

"im good, did you?" you ask, still stroking his hair. he just hummed in response.

"jimin." you said, jimin quickly look back at you as he heard his name was called instead of the word baby.

you bit your lower lip as you were hesitating, "are you-..okay?" you don't wanna remind him because you assume he might not wanna talk about it, but you're getting worried and curious.

jimin just look away after the question was asked, he really didn't know how to answer your question. you sigh and just keep stroking his hair. jimin loves it when you play with his hair, it makes him calm.

"it's okay, you don't have to answer." you smile "but please, if you need help just remember that im here." you gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"sorry baby." he whispers. "you're so busy with work i just- don't wanna add more stress to you. i tried handling this problem on my own."

you smile and peck his lips, "baby, your problem is my problem too. you can tell me when you're sad or having a hard time. im here to listen jiminie. i don't like seeing this way."

jimin smiles brightly, finally seeing that beautiful smile of his. "saranghae." (사랑해) he slowly lean in until his lips was attach to yours.

"nado saranghae." (나도 사랑해)

---

Dun
Dun
Dun

[edited]
lmaaaaoo.