Chapter 25:- Runaway 2

Start from the beginning

"And don't think that I'm stupid to not know about you giving away your seat for that girl to Adolfo" I

"It was a lie" he replied.

"Whatever it was For but don't risk your build up and yourself. You know yourself how hard it was to come up" I rasped.

He nodded and walked towards my desk and took out a golden cigar out from my box. He placed it in his mouth and took out his lighter to lit it.
He puffed out the smoke up. And offered me.

"Chill, nothing's going away from anywhere. Our life is just riskier. But it's also going to be adventures tomorrow. We'll see who lives Benin, you or me" he gave that famous cut smile in attitude and challenged me. I took the cigar from his hand and nodded in response. Pointing at him I laughed and said

"You are just like him"

Faith POV:-
                         I remember that voice and that name too. I was lost and confused about what was happening. There were more than fifty men in black leather jackets pointing their guns at guests and guards. It was a totally hijack scene. I looked at Adolfo in the same confused. Even I was confused about what was happening why was mister call-me-anything-you-want was here. Adolfo looked at me then at him. I could guess he was trying to make a connection. He was having a lot on his plate today. I thought  I should run because I could smell the dynamite was lit and about to burst.

"What the fuck do you want and from which gang do you belong?" Adolfo raised his voice, he was pissed off.

"Okay, let's take it in peace okay ?. Give us your bride and we let you all go freely," he said so freely with raising his hands in the air. He's joking I thought. Is this his plan ? To hijack the Mansion and demand for me? What am I the key to the leader's position in the underworld. Many things were running in my head. But this was stupid I thought.  I was seeing this side of him for the first time. Most of the time this guy is grumpy. This guy has multiple personality disorder and like a joker from the Batman.

"So let me guess ?...... you are kidnapper gang, who kidnaps other men's brides?" Said Adolfo in sarcasm and laughed. What loser sense of humor I thought. More then his comment I smirked at his stupidity. He turned back in anger to look and me.

"Are you connected to him ?" He said greeting his teeth in anger. He started taking small steps towards me. But I was stuck in one place. I knew that look. He's going to hit me and that's going to hurt. Maybe this time he might even kill me. I couldn't reply to him because of the fear and attention of so many people.

"Do.You.Know. Him.Faith ?" He continued. He looked like a grim reaper walking towards me.

His shadow was hovering over me. He was too close.

"Speak !" He shouted in anger. I could feel his hot breaths on my face. I raised my head up to look into his eye's and said being in a stern voice.

"Yes"

And that made him angrier he raised his hand and slapped hard on my left chick. He took his gun out to shoot me but before he could shoot me his hand was shot by mister call-me-anything-you-want. He turned back to look at him and pointed his gun at him.

And that's how more firing of guns began. Now everyone had their guns out.

"I shouldn't have done that if I were you," said mister call-me-anything-you-want. He then looked at me and singled me to get out from behind.

I grabbed my wedding dress up and starting running back from the same door I made my entry in the church. I couldn't see what was happening behind me but I could only hear gun's firing sound. I got out of the church. I looked around and decided to run towards the back gate of this mansion to run out.