Chapter 11:- lost her 3

Faith POV:-
I was blushing the whole time until I didn't reach my room. Viviana was sitting on her bed talking on her phone. She looked tensed and serious. She saw me and gave a smile. I wonder if everything is fine with her. She ended the call saying "bye, love you". I sat on my bed looking at her and waiting for her to say something. She turned towards me and gave a small laugh.

"I saw you from the window," she said.

"And," I said

"Annnnnd you were not alone," she said.

"Yeap it was that staring guy and we are going on a coffee date tomorrow after lectures," I said.

"So it's clear now that he was looking at you and not at me. Finally, Faith! I knew you were attracted to him, but be careful okay" said Viviana.

"Yeah, but, by the way, looks like even you're in love with someone," I said in teasing tone.

"What? Really with whom and why didn't I knew about it?" She said ...acting to be serious.

"Oh... please I heard you saying I love you on the phone. Boyfriend?" I questioned.

"No. It's Family" she said

"Okay, is everything alright? Cause you looked tensed when you were talking on the phone" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that my family is a little bit overprotective about me. My Family is very small but a lot different than others" she said and she was getting emotional while saying this. I sensed she was missing them. I went close to her and hugged her from the side.

"My family is also different Viviana. A lot different than others. I don't even know who my father is. I am bastard of a prostitute I have a little sister too. However, screwed up my family is I still love them. I am trying to get them a better life." I finally said the truth to her. I felt relief after opening up to her. I looked up to see her reaction. There was a small smile. She was not feeling disgusting of me. Which brought tears in my eyes. I hugged her again and she hugged me back.

"What if I tell you that I knew about your family," she said. That statement gave me a shock. She knew about me. How? But I loved the thing that she was still with me. But the most important question was, how?

"How? " I asked her looking at her confused.

"See. I told you my family is different and so is my life. It's important for me to know with whom I stay or move around." She said. But she didn't reveal much neither I was forcing her.

"What are you? Is your family some Royal people, is your father some kind of a king or president?" I asked her. I knew that I sounded stupid. But I wanted to make her smile and she did.

"No... nothing like that, but the presidents know us I'll tell you at the right time" she said being clam and winked at me. She relaxed back on her pillow with her hand up behind her head. She was smiling now looking at me, she raised her eyebrows. She was expecting something from me. And I didn't get it. So I asked her.

"What? "...

"Coffee date...Huh, so what's his name?" She asked. Reminding me of Adolfo again brought a smile on my face.

"Yeah ... Coffee date... his name is Adolfo Ahhh I forgot his surname "how could I forget his surname I thought, but it a difficult one to keep in mind.

"Hmm, Italian huh... I didn't know even they study here... never mind your lucky cause these men's are very classy and handsome. I know it because I live with them and I myself I'm an Italian" she said with pride. I must be lucky I thought.