{5}

  I had this full chapter done and then it deleted on me so I had to write it all over

I had this full chapter done and then it deleted on me so I had to write it all over. And I couldn't remember what I said so I hope you like this!!!!

Haven makes her way to Pirates Bay feeling powerful. She may have been upset about what happened between her and Harry,but she didn't let it show. She should of listened to her mother when she said "Love is just a word, A word that has no meaning."After all her mom had more experience with falling in 'love' then she ever will.

When the Pirate ship came insight Haven could see Harry teasing the tied up King. "Coochy, coochy, coo." Harry mocked bringing his hook up to Bens flawless face.

"How's it feel to be the king now, eh?" Harry asked laughing,if Harry wasn't dressed like a pirate and he could be mistaken for the mad hatters son, he looked that insane!

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest." Haven said, putting her hand on his shoulder, pushing him back a bit. Harry's body stiffened at the sound of the Queen Of Hearts Daughter voice.

"We don't want damaged the goods." Uma said walking out from behind Haven, making her to jump in surprise. She sat down on the deck and studied the king.

Haven couldn't help but to be jealous of Mal. She had everything, The friends, the perfect boyfriend,and a happily ever after. All Haven had was friends who probably don't even care about her.

Ben had sandy brown hair, flawless skin, hypnotizing brown eyes, and the perfect body.He was the perfect Image for a King. "You said that I could hook him." Harry whined backing away from the King.

"I said at noon." Uma snapped at him as he gripped onto a nearby rope and started to swing on it.

  "Harry stop acting like a child" Haven said Rolling her eyes. 

He jumped off from the rope and made his way towards the king again, ignoring Haven. He had taken out his pocket watch and started to swing it back and forth from his hook, in front of Ben.

"20 more minutes." Harry taunted.

Ben lifted up his head to get a better look at the clock.

"That says 11:30." He said looking at the crazy pirate.