Allison laughs and rolls her eyes.

"You know, you're kinda cute when you're excited." She comments.

I smirk, taking the ring out of the box and placing it on her finger.

"A compliment? That's a first." I gasp dramatically.

"Don't get used to it, you Purple garden gnome." She smirks as she admires her engagement ring on her hand.

I chuckle as I stare at her. I don't plan on it.

"I don't, why do you think I plan on marrying you?" I ask.

"Because you like me more than a friend?" She asks.

I laugh, wrapping my arm around her waist and pull her to me.

"Exactly." I smirk.

We both spend a few moments in each other's arms, it felt real nice. But we have our final show to prepare for tomorrow so we should get some sleep.

"We should get some rest. We have our final show here tomorrow night." I say, looking at her.

She looks at me.

"We do. Are you going to tell the band?" She asks.

"Do you want them to know?" I ask.

"It's up to you, Hubby." She pats my chest as she walks into the bedroom.

I chuckle as I follow her, I guess Hubby is better than midget.

The Next Night at the Show...

The following night at the show was as brilliant as ever, Allison was on fire! I felt like I never met her before the way she was performing, her dancing was infectious. She had more energy than me, she was really getting into the Batman routine.

I caught her though having a few giggles to herself in the dark when I did my usual part on top of the piano

I caught her though having a few giggles to herself in the dark when I did my usual part on top of the piano. She ain't slick...

This whole tour is going wonderfully, I couldn't imagine doing this without Allison

This whole tour is going wonderfully, I couldn't imagine doing this without Allison. And I knew if I had her come along and convince her to perform with me she would enjoy herself, she's having such an awesome time. I wonder where the future would take us...