"YES DADDY FUCK ME HARDER!" she screamed out making me go even harder into her pussy. I looked down at my strap which was now covered with her white cream.

"Shit"I groaned at the sight of her wet pussy bouncing up and down on my strap. I felt my stomach tigthening as my strap massaged my clit as I fucked alexus from behind.

"Baby , IM BOUT TO CUM!"she cried out loud enough that Im sure my roommates heard her.

"Me too" I said while gripping her arms tighter causing her to arch her back more.

"f-f-FUCK!"she moaned as her body started shaking . Her creamy juices poured out on to my strap. 

"mmmm" I moaned as I felt myself cumming almost causing me to fall over. I stroked Alexus a few more times before throwing her off me. I rolled over next to her , with my strap still on , I looked over at alexus.

"Clean it up" I said plainly. Before I knew it Alexus was down on my sucking my strap like a lollipop. She made popping noise as she slid my strap in and out her mouth. I love the sight of fems sucking my strap. I suddenly felt something wet on the tip of my clit. I jumped up quick realizing it was Aexus tongue.

"What the fuck you doing?"I said while pulling my body away from her.  Me and Alexus been together on and off for a year now , she knew damn well I didn't like to be touched. Yes . I have a girlfriend. Did I mean to catch feelings for Journey? No. Me and Alexus was broken up when I was feeling Journey. After hearing some bad news that happen to me the other day, Alexus  came all the way to Atlanta from Cali to be here with me. Like I said I never loved or liked a girl before.But do I care for Alexus? Kinda. Besides her being here for me, She had some bomb ass pussy.

"Bae we been together for a while , you should trust me to let me touch you!"She said reaching for me. I quickly snatched away.

"Whatever man you know I dont like that shit." I got up from the bed throwing on my boxers and sports bra. I went into the bath room to do my hygiene to return back to the room to see a sleeping alexus. I was happy she was sleeping. I wanted to go for a late night drive, not sure where but I needed to clear my mind. I haven't been myself lately.

Before I could reach the door I was stopped by Shae and Syd. Here we go.

I rolled my eyes.

"Look who it is , its daddy" Shae said mimicking Alexus moans.

"Fuck me ! Fuck me!" Syd joined in she was now pulling Shaes hair and playfully fucking her form behind as Shae made the ugliess faces ever. I laughed at the sight.

"I really dont know what I would be without yall" I said letting out a laugh , which I hadn't done in a couple days.

"miserable"

"Friendless"

"Hopeless"

"lame"

"depressed"

"dead"

I glared at Syd and Shae who was exhanging idead of what I would be with out them. I stormed passed them and headed out the door.

"LOOK SHAE !" pointed Syd while laughing .

"LETS CALL HER KATRINA CAUSE ALL SHE DO IS STORM" they both busted out laughing

"Get it ? storm ? katrina? hurrican -

"Yes I get it nigga " Shae  stopped laughing giving Syd the "stale" face.

I drove for hours not exactly sure where I was going. My heart dropped as my eyes drifted across a familiar road. 

Why was I going here?