Loving Mr. Right

All love is forbidden in the eyes of someone. -
Dylan -
Fluffy snow fell onto the city streets, reflecting the bright colorful lights like a rainbow. It blinded my eyes as my feet crunched against the ground. I stuck out my tongue to get a taste of the flakes, smelling the chocolate in the air. Looking to my right I noticed a small cafe on the corner by Perfect Escort.

I smiled and continued on my stroll. My hair slicked back with gel and my hands stuffed in my pockets. I shivered as I remembered that I had left my gloves at home, again. My sigh was drowned out by the screeches of the city cars.

I had an interview with Jonathon today, the head manager of Perfect Escort. They had been looking for an assistant and I was excited to work for the company. My best friend worked there and had found love within the company. Smiling at the thought, I pushed open the door.

The office blasted warm air at me and feeling returned to my hands. The man working at the front desk was furiously typing away as I walked up to him. I coughed a bit to get his attention, after a minute he looked up at me. He handed me a piece of paper and motioned to the elevator.

"Take a left and the elevator will be on your right. Take it up to the penthouse floor and his office will be the last at the end of the hallway." He smiled at me before going back to his work.

I took the elevator up with a lesbian couple who were fully making out right in front of me. My eyes glanced up at the ceiling to avoid contact until they got off at the thirty-third floor. I slumped against the wall and patted my hair.

It felt slimy, the gel messed up do to the melted snow. I sighed before reapplying it. After I was able to see the glistening of the gel I smiled in satisfaction. The ring of the elevator brought me out of my trance and I grinned.

I followed the secretary's instructions, knocking on the wooden door. Hearing nothing, I opened the door. Mr. Night stood at the window, his hands clasped behind his back.

"I heard great things about you from Darrel. So why all the gel in your hair? And why did you leave Mercy Hospital?" His rough voice was surprising. He was intimidating, standing at well over 6 foot and fitting nicely in his suit.

"Those are quite personal questions don't you think Mr. Night?" Confidence rolled off my tongue easily with all the lies I've told. He didn't look convinced as he took a seat in his chair. He turned around with a stern glare displayed on his face.

"I asked you a question Mr. Gray, next time I expect an answer with no funny responses. Is that clear?" I gulped and nodded my head. My subconscious already knew that request would never go through.

"What would you like me to work on Mr. Night?" I asked, my hands folded nicely in my lap as I looked up at him.

"Go fetch me a cup of tea, strong with a drop of honey, and start on reorganizing the file cabinet." He pointed out the door before continuing,"third door on the right."

That's how the first two weeks that I knew Mr. Night played out. It was painful truly, I never saw him enough to even say good morning. I gave him his morning tea before scurrying away, every day. It was easy to tell that he was avoiding me and it made my anger boil.

Mr. Night-

"Angelo, yes the meeting is still scheduled at six," I said before letting out a sigh. Angelo was the only person I knew who could talk nonstop and it annoyed me. I came back to my senses as he started to talk about our company trip in the upcoming weeks. It was about how my assistant had just dropped a bomb on us that she was pregnant and would be taking leave.. "Hold on-you're telling me that Stephanie canceled? Shit! Where am I-" my door slammed open. It was twenty past seven and I noticed Dylan standing at the front door.

He was soaking wet from the rain outside, his hair sticking up everywhere because it wasn't gelled down, and he was furious. I held back a growl of delight as I saw him. His white button down was see-through and sticking too his skin. 

"I think I have just found a replacement. I'll call you back Angelo." I cut the call before setting my phone on my desk. My chair was pulled in further than needed to hide a nice tent in my pants as I saw the beauty standing right before my eyes.

"You mother fucker-" Dylan growled before I cut him off.

"Now now that is no proper language for the office-" he stalked over and grabbed my collar. His eyes were deep green and his hands shook, from what I could fathom he was furious.

"Now you listen here Mr. Night-light. Do you understand the hell I just had to go through downstairs? Your "perfect" escorts were just making a fool of themselves. It's seven in the morning and they're stumbling in drunk. I smell like alcohol and I got soaked from the rain, trying to get all of your men in so they didn't make a fool of the company." He took a breath.

"They decided to try and jump me, leading to this mess. So why don't you try to take care of your fucking employees so that others don't have to do this?!" He growled and I only laughed. His face contorted in confusion at my laugh, only making me laugh more.

I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to my desk. I looked down on him, seeing him shake made me smirk in delight. 

"You know... Mr. Gray, I'm your superior, I understand your concern, but don't you think this is a little extreme?" I purred in his ear, earning another shiver from him.

"Mr. Night, d-don't you think this is a bit-" he gulped as his cheeks flushed a deep red.

"A bit what? Uncomfortable? Sexual? Isn't that what you came here for? I know that you were trying to get in Noah's pants awhile ago...." He looked away bashfully and bit his lip.

"Hey, we all have needs you know." He huffed before trying to fight me. There wasn't much he could do since I had his hands pinned above his head and my legs in-between his.

"Mhmm yes I do. Looks like you need a little bit of help?" I grabbed his crotch earning a purr from him.

He looked into my eyes with a devious smile. "Maybe, now the question is, Jonathon, you wanna help me or not?"

Cast:
Dylan : Jonathan Schlicht
Jonathon: Joel Alexander (when he has a shorter beard)