Teacher's Pet

Important AN:
My right finger is sprained, leading to this being days late. I will be on a short leave from publishing chapters while I recover.

-

He was not the best student by any means. Kaspar, known as Kas, happened to be getting D’s consistently, always late, and missing school days. People got used to seeing him wearing sweats and his hair a rat’s nest. He did have reasons for this, though.

    Even though he was not the best student, he was one of the best dancers at Masquerade. He worked there to help his single father with the bills for the two of them. No one knew this except for a few of the teachers. Kas had begged his father to make sure no one knew that they were as poor as they were.

    Mr. Allen knew that Kas had been struggling at home, but didn’t know how the extent of it until today. He had found out that some of the students that knew were bullying him, but he couldn’t get anything out of Kas.

    “You know, I’m just trying to help you. You got a scholarship to this university and I want to make sure you’re getting the most out of it.” Kas sat at the desk, his hands crossed over his chest. He had a few months left in his scholarship, and was waiting to get his school slate wiped clean after the school year ended.

    “Yeah, yeah I know. Maybe I just don’t want to tell you.” Kas smirked at Mr. Allen and he was not amused. He was not fond of when his students decided to talk back to him. His sigh was soft as he thought of a way to get the boy to talk.

    “Would you tell me their names if I promised not to get them in trouble?” He was certain this would work, but he was wrong.

    “Promises are meant to be broken Mr. Allen, your word means nothing to me.” Kas looked up at the ceiling. The bright lights blinded his eyes, he didn’t care. He wanted to go home and start preparing dinner for him and his dad for the night.

    “I’m just 29, I’m only five years older than you. I understand what you are going through.” Kas didn’t retort at first, everyone said that answer even though quite obviously, Mr. Allen had not gone through anything that Kas was.

    “It’s funny that you say that, because you haven’t. Yeah you know we live in poverty, Mr.Allen, but you no idea what my home life is like.” Kas seethed, his glare heart-piercing.

    “That is true, I can give you that. Instead, why don’t you let me try to help you? It won’t harm you in any way, so there’s no reason to.” Kas didn’t answer, he didn’t have to. The bell rang signaling the end of this horrid day.

    That night Kas came home, takeout sat cold on the kitchen table untouched, and his father was passed out on the couch. That night’s college basketball game blared on the speakers, drowning out the eerie silence of the lonely home.

    Kas sat at the kitchen counter and did his homework quietly.The clock struck eight before he decided to talk a walk to the local food store.

    The smell of smoke suffocated his lungs while the sounds of cars screeching made his ars twitch. The crackle of leaves under him calmed his raging nerves. The flavor of the upcoming winter burned his tongue with the cold.

    The store was closed and it was nearing ten. Kas called his father and it went straight to voicemail, leaving a message, he started to walk to work.

    Masquerade was bright and crowded for a monday night. Kas scampered in through the back door to the locker room. Jacob, his friend, was emptying his pockets from all the tips he received. He smiled softly before he sat down to change back into his street clothes.

    Kas opened his locker and his eyes widened as he looked at his outfit for the night. The lace was black and red and were very stretchy. He blushed as he observed the small g-string and the fluffy tail tied onto the back with a bow.

His cheeks were flushed crimson while Jacob chuckled quietly. Kas glared before putting on his mask and briskly walked outside.

The bar was his first stop. He leaned against the top with a sly smirk and he eyed up the prey for the night. Many choices, but none that interested him. Kas sighed softly before he took a shot and made his way to the stage.

The music was too loud, making his ears bleed, but he found himself quickly getting absorbed. His body moved on its own and he took to the pole.

Kas spaced out while he was on the pole, letting the music drive him. He was jolted back to reality when he heard a soft whisper in his ear.

“A customer has a card for a free 30 minutes in a private room. Since you're the only one available…” One of the higher ups led him down to one of the private rooms.

Kas had only been here a few times, never wanting intimacy during his work. He let out a soft sigh as he opened the door.

His jaw dropped, or so he thought, when he saw Mr. Allen on the twin bed with a sly smirk.

He wore a tight muscle tee and sweats. Kas cursed to himself as he noticed his tousled hair and lust-glazed eyes.

“The names Dominic,” he winked. Kas’ stomach butterflies buzzed making him feel queasy. He squeezed his eyes shut and took a breath.

“So you passed the STD test and you got a free card--” Kas paused, putting a hand on his hip,”what'd you wanna do with this time?”

Dominic chuckled softly before grabbing Kas by the tail. He pulled him close and breathed on his neck. Kas shivered weakly as Dominic's hot breath tickled his neck.

“Thought you'd never ask sweetheart.” He nipped on Kas’ ear, earning a soft moan from the boy. His body shivered again as he tried to pull away.

“Y-You know, there's another person working in 10 minutes. Why don't you just wait for him and I can go home? Doesn't that sound lovely?” His voice tremered as Kas looked up at his teacher.

“I'm not the most patient type. Now now about we have some fun?”