Say No to Dorito

Dipper woke up the next to Ford sitting next to him. "Grunkle Ford? What's wrong?" He asked. "Dipper, you're awake. Good. I need to talk to you." He got up and left. Dipper got changed and followed. "So whats wrong?" He asked. "I fear something is coming back..." He said. "What?" Ford took out his journal and flicked to Bill's page. "This is Bill Cipher." "Dorito..." Dipper whispered. "Pardon?" Dipper shook his head but Ford did hear him. "Bill is known for making deals and... being evil. We thought he was dead but turns out he's back. I need to warn you to stay away from him invade you see him. He is dangerous." Ford said putting the journal back. Dipper blinked a few times. Ford walked away and Dipper went into the forest. "Bill..." he mumbled. Suddenly he saw everything around him become black and white. And Bill appeared. "Bill! What are you doing here?" Dipper asked. But when he saw Bill he blushed. Bill was a human. He couldn't help but honk he was kinda... cute... sexy even...

"Like whatchya see?" Bill asked

"Like whatchya see?" Bill asked. Dipper nodded slightly. "Hey Bill... Is it true you're evil?" Dipper asked. Bill laughed. "Nah kid. I was in the past but I've changed. And that's because of you." Dipper blushed slightly and Bill grinned. "Lemme guess... Sixer told you I was dangerous and that you have to stay away from me." Dipper nodded. Bill sighed but still smiled. "Well he's not wrong. I am dangerous but I'm not evil. And you don't have to stay away from me kid. In fact.... Want to strike a deal with me?" He asked as his hand turned blue with flames. "No Dorito." He said. "Aww shame. I'll always be here if you need something... And what's with the nickname? I thought I told you, I don't like being called Dorito." He said mad. "You're right. You aren't a Dorito." Bill looked at him confused. "You're a sexy Dorito." He whispered. But Bill still heard. "Hey thanks kid." He said smiling.

They talked for a little bit. "Hey Pine Tree. Ever... Been in love?" He asked. "I don't know... all I remember is having a crush on Wendy..." He said. Bill then slapped his head. "Sorry. Forgot you lost your memories-" he then thought of a great idea. "Hey kid. I've got a deal for ya." He said. Dipper looked at him. "No Dorito." "Here me out." Dipper shook his head. "Okay then... hear this then!" He smiled and clicked his fingers and a screen appeared.

Dipper was red. "WHAT THE HELL!?" He screamed. "Are you gonna hear me out or should I play it again?" Bill asked smirking. "No no I'll hear you out!" Dipper said. "Great! I can give you back your memories but then you have to do something for me." "What is it?" Dipper asked. "Let me stay with you in your dimension. I won't try to take over the world and I won't hurt anyone." He said. Dipper thought for a minute. "Why do you want to be in our dimension?" He asked. "Because you're there." He said smirking. Everything soon began to disappear. "Pine Tree-" Bill was cut off by Dipper waking up to Mabel and Ford shaking him. "Wha." "Dipper! Did you see Bill?" Ford asked concerned. "Yeah... what about it?" He asked. "Did he ask you to make a deal?" Dipper nodded. "Please tell me you didn't." He said. "I didn't. I was thinking about it though but you guys woke me up." He said. Ford sighed. "Don't accept his deals!" He demanded. "But he said that he wouldn't try to take over the world or hurt anyone if I let him stay in our dimension." Dipper said. Mabel and Ford blinked at him for a second. Ford then began shaking him. "HE LIES AND DECEIVES PEOPLE!" Ford yelled. "Well before he even told me I was like 'No Dorito.' So I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this..." Dipper said standing up. "Mabel, go back to the shack." And so she left. "Is that all he asked for the deal?" Ford asked. "He said he would also give me my memories back." Ford sighed. "I'm sorry Dipper, but he cannot be trusted." Ford said while walking away.

IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!

Dipper was having a dream where he had a red ball. He then saw a giant rock in the way. "BILL I CHOOSE YOU!" He yelled and thew the ball. A yellow triangle came out. "Bill use physic!" Dipper yelled. Bill lifted the giant rock out of the way and dropped it into a bottomless pit. "Return!" Dipper called and Bill disappeared.

Sorry! I read a Fairy Tail fanfic and it gave me this idea because Natsu was trying to save Lucy and here was a metal gate and he said "Gejeel! I choose you!" And Gajeel appeared. And then later he told Natsu about his dream he had about being summoned and Natsu was like: "I used a Pokemon." And Gajeel was like: THAT WAS SCARY DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" It was hilarious. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!