The Forest's Statue

Dipper was sat with Mabel in the kitchen. She had her scrap book out. "And then we fought Blinden to get back home." She said pointing to some pictures. But nothing was making him remember. Nothing was familiar to him. Stan walked in. "How's it going?" He asked. Dipper shook his head and Mabel sighed. "It's gonna be hard to give him 18 years of memories." She said. "Okay Mabel. My turn!" Stan said. He pulled Dipper into the gift shop. "Lemme show you my work." He said. Dipper stood there as Stan served a customer. "How much is this shirt?" Asked the customer. "That depends because it was worn by the last president. But I'll knock it down to... $50." "Deal." The customer handed over the money and left with the shirt. "Sucker." Stan said. "Um... Stan right?" Stan nodded. "I'm not sure but I honk that's illegal." He said. Stan blinked a few times. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He laughed so loud the Mabel came in and Ford car out from behind the vending machine. "You haven't lost your touch kid!" He said wiping a tear from his eye. "Hey Ford, why don't you show the kid those books. I'm sure he might find them interesting." Stan said and left. "Right. Dipper, follow me." He then walked back down into the basement. Dipper followed behind and the vending machine closed.

Ford pulled out his 3 journals and gave them to Dipper. "What are these?" He asked. "These are my journals. It contains all my research on Gravity Falls. You actually found my 3rd one on your first Summer here. From what you and Mabel told me before I came back... You had an exciting Summer. You fought an army of gnomes and then went to look for the Gobblewonker." He said. Dipper flicked through the pages. "And then you also helped my friend McGucket." He said showing the mind eraser device. Dipper took it and had a look. Suddenly they were interrupted by Stan yelling. "AHHHHH!" He screamed. They ran up the stairs and out of the vending machine to see Gideon standing in he doorway. "It's that child!" Ford said. "We know!" Mabel yelled as she hid behind Stan. "I thought you were in prison Gideon." Mabel said. "I was but I was released. I then heard my little angel was coming back to Gravity Falls I had to come and see."

"Hello again Dipper!" He said waving at Dipper

"Hello again Dipper!" He said waving at Dipper. Dipper hesitantly waved. "Who is he?" He whispered to Stan. "Gideon. Gideon Gleeful. Gah I hate that kid." Stan said. "Don't you remember me Dipper?" He asked. Dipper shook his head. "He doesn't remember anything." Said Mabel. Gideon started flirting with Mabel but Mabel was yelling at him. Dipper took this chance and left the shack. He walked around the forest.

Dipper POV:

Why can't I remember. I feel bad because they clearly new me for years and now I can't remember anything. I just need some fresh air so I left and walked into the forest. I haven't actually seen it so I wanted to have a look. I took a breath of air and sighed. "This sucks." I said to no one in particular. As I was walking something caught my eye. I looked round and saw a statue in the ground. It was on a triangle with one eye, a top hat and a hand extending out as if waiting to have someone shake it. I stared at it for a minute. I felt pulled towards it for some reason. I stepped towards it and reached my hand. I hesitated but still grabbed his hand. But when I did I heard this laugh inside my head. I immediately let go. I could still hear the laugh echoing inside my mind.

Third Person POV:

Dipper walked away and back to the shack with the laugh still following him but what he didn't see was the statue cracked across the eye. The crack began to grow. It soon spread all across the statue.

 It soon spread all across the statue