Chapter 8 | Hide out

Lila moved back to Italy after the akuma incident. (YES!)
Adrien was searching for ways to de akumatize Marinette. He listed down some ideas he had.
•Find her good side
•Help Miss Fortune fight the anger/sadness
•Tell her my identity
•Kiss her
"There's another way we could de-akumatize her but, I wouldn't want to do it.." Adrien said to his cheese eating kwami. "And that is..?" Plagg ate a slice of Camembert in one bite.
".. That is.. To well.. annihilate her" His tone getting quieter to the end. Plagg stared at him blankly.
"Wow, I never thought that a kid like you could think stuff like that." He ate ANOTHER slice of Camembert but larger.

Miss Fortune hid in the shadows during the day time, not wanting to get seen. She took the heroes to an abandoned building. They were still tied to the pole, gags in mouth. The heroes were asleep, miraculous' in a little box Miss Fortune kept. She looked at the sleeping heroes, imagining a certain cat tied to it. She smirked.

•Marinette•
I can't let the side of me win! I have to keep fighting, I'm not going down that easily. I can't loose! I tried to fight my dark side with all my might, but it was so strong. My body felt limb, I fell on the somewhat floor and everything went dark.

Chat leaped across the sleeping city, looking for Miss Fortune. He looked everywhere, every alley way, every building, everywhere! Plagg was tired out, having 3 minutes left, Chat jumped into a dark alleyway, de transforming.
"CHEESE! I NEE CHEESE!!" Plagg reached his arms, imagining Camembert right in front of him. Adrien pulled out a wheel of cheese from his pocket (yes he carries cheese around)

As Plagg ate his cheese, the teenage boy walked around the area. He wasn't familiar with this part of the city. He still kept a sharp eye on where the akuma might be. "You almost done, Plagg?" He asked his kwami, who was eating happily on his shoulder.
"*munch* Not *munch* yet."

Adrien walked around a little more until he saw an abandoned building, with a light on. "What's a light doing in an abandoned building?" He said to himself, which Plagg heard.

"I don't know, don't ask me." Adrien rolled his eyes.

"You done?" Plagg nodded, disappointedly. Adrien moved to a nearby alley, making sure no one saw him. "Plagg, transform me!" (I know it's "Plagg, claws out!" But I wanna use the French translation sometimes) Chat Noir stealthily traveled to the same abandoned building. He jumped to a nearby roof, hoping to get a closer look. He peered through the broken roof, seeing a fire lit and a red pole, 3 people tied to it. "Alya, Nino and Chloe? What are they doing here?" Chat asked himself.

"They're Volpina, Jade Turtle and Queen Bee, idiot!" Plagg yelled at him from the back of his mind. "Oops."

Chat squinted his green eyes, searching for Miss Fortune. His eyes landed on a stack of hay, there, a teenage girl laying on it, looking at the starry night sky. "Aha!" Chat quietly jumped into the building, careful not to make a sound. Alya opened her eyes, due to the fire's light. She saw Chat Noir, tiptoeing through the wreckage. She looked around herself, noticing her transformation was off. Her eyes widen, knowing that Chat Noir knew we identity. She looked to her side, Nino and Chloe.

'Chloe was chosen to be Queen Bee?? Weird.' She thought to herself. She struggled trying to free herself. She noticed it was making a lot of noise. Alya saw the black cat walking towards them. He put his pointer finger up, revealing a sharp nail. As he sawed through the ropes, the other heroes woke up. They mentally cheered for their saviour. The ropes finally were cut, the 3 teens took their gags off and shook freely. Miss fortune was deep in thought, still looking at the stars.

The box that held the miraculous' were beside Miss fortune. "Crap." Nino whispered.

"I'll distract Miss Fortune, you guys pretend to be tied up, while I lead her away from the miraculous'." Chat planned. The 3 nod, pretending to be tied to the poll and fast asleep.

"Hey, Miss Fortune!" Chat yelled. She hurled up, startled by the intrusion. Miss fortune smirked at the cat.

"Well, well. Hope you like being tied up, kitty cat." She charged after him. Chat jumped to a roof, the akuma following him. This was the right time for the others to get their miraculous. The teens look around, making sure they were alone. They run to the box, getting their miraculous.

"Trixx, transform me!"

"Pollen, transform me!"

"Wayzz, transform me!"

The heroes transform. "I can't believe you're Queen Bee!" Alya exclaimed.

"Excuse me? I can't believe you're Volpina! You look horrible in orange." Chloe defended.

Alya looks taken aback, before she could say anything else, Nino stopped them both. "Girls! We've gotta cat to help!" The two roll their eyes at each other. They take off, running after their friend.

***

A/N:
Hey Catbugs! Sorry for the late update! I've got writers block and school's almost here ;-;. When school starts, I won't be updating often but when I get the chance to, I definitely will. Thank you for 300+ reads/views! I hope to update soon and next chapter will be PURRty long. Hope you enjoy the story so far. 🐱🐞❤️💚💛💙💜