Chapter 5 | Akuma?

Marinette's eyes swelled as she cried. She huddled into a ball on her bed. Her mind was clouded with negativity, that she doesn't remember that she could attract an akuma.

"Ah..! A broken heart, an easy target for my little akuma. Sadness takes over, soon that sadness becomes into anger. Fly, my little akuma and ease her heart break." Hawk moth ordered. The akuma flew from the lair to Marinette's room. It squeezed through her trapdoor, flying into Marinette's spotted jacket.
"Miss Fortune, I am Hawk Moth. I will give you the power for you to get revenge on your heart breaker.  In return for this power, you must give me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous." Hawk Moth said his normal lines.
"Yeah, yeah whatever Hawk Moth." Miss fortune said with attitude.
"Do NOT sass me! I can take away your power just like how I did to Volpina!" Miss Fortune now realizes something.
"What do you mean 'power away like Volpina?' Did Lila get akumatized again and the kiss was an Illusion!?" Miss Fortune yelled. Hawk Moth was flabbergasted. No akuma has ever, ever talked back at Hawk Moth nor question his current akumas. "No! That was the previous akuma!" He lied.
"Nice try, Hawky. But I don't need your help to get revenge on Lila." Miss Fortune smirked evilly.
"No! You can't--" Miss fortune disconnected with Hawk Moth and swung from building to building, heading for the school.

Btw this is how Miss Fortune would look like to me:

Shout out to the artist! I didn't draw this because I lack artistic skills

Shout out to the artist! I didn't draw this because I lack artistic skills. Back to the Story!

Miss Fortune landed on the roof of the school. She eyed the school. She eyed the library, principal's office, the different classrooms, the gym, the hallways and the computer lab. She stayed within the shadows. Ms.Fortune waited and waited for the bell and Lila to come out of the class. *Ring! ring!* Most of the class doors flung open and the students roared as they run in the hallways. She looked everywhere for the liar but she couldn't find her. After most students cleared out and Ms.Fortune saw that her clas - Marinette's class' door was still closed.

In Class
"Wait! Before you all go, I've forgotten to announce an event happening on Valentine's Day." Mme. Boustier said. The students take a seat. Most of them were excited while some, not really. Chloe was so excited, she could smile fore the whole week. Lila was not that excited. Mylene, Ivan, Nino and Alya were all excited and same goes for the rest of the class. Adrien wasn't paying attention at all. "Earth to Adrien!" Nino called but he was still spaced out. Mme coughed to try to get his attention. "Mr. Agreste? Mr.Agreste!" Adrien jolted back to life.
"Sorry, Mme. Boustier!" The teacher continued to explain the dance.

Adrien's PoV
As I tried to listen to Mme. Boustier talk, out of the corner of my eye, I see familiar bluebell eyes and fiery red hair. As I looked at the direction, it slipped out of my sight. I try to ignore it but it seemed as if someone was watching me, Nino.. The class. Marinette hasn't been at school for two days. She cried the last time I saw her face, her eyes swollen of tears, her eyes engulfed by hurt, pain, anger and sorrow. I wonder if she got akumatized- No..! Marinette would never be akumatized. She's a sweet girl, but.. Could she have a chance of being akumatized?
"Class dismissed!" Finally! I've wanted to check on Marinette for the whole day! As I walk out the door, I see the same bluebell eyes, fiery red hair. The eyes looked feminine. She moved swiftly through the hallway shadows. Only her eyes standing out. Does anyone else see this? I cautiously follow the eyes, trying to keep away from her sight. I see Lila walking pass the girls washroom- WOOSH! In a blink of an eye, Lila was gone, the eyes and hair were gone as well.
I look around, not finding the same blue eyes nor fiery hair. I don't see Lila or any trace of her. I decided to walk home instead ride home. I walk out the doors, waving my friends goodbye. Chloe came running towards me as soon as she saw that I left the building. "ADRIKINS! Will you go to the dance with me???" She pouted. I shake my head, "Sorry, Chlo. I have a fashion shoot on the day of the dance." I lie. Ugh! Now I'm becoming like Lila!
"Aw! How about I re-schedule your photoshoot?" She suggested.
"No, sorry. It's a really important one." She pouted again.
"Ugh, fine." She flips her hair in my face and leaves. Thank god! I sigh in relief and started to walk home. I was still thinking about the bluebell eyes and the sudden missing of Lila. As I walked, I notice the same figure moving swiftly from building to building. I decided to transform and follow the figure. I hide behind a a building and transform.
"Plagg! Transform me!"

Chat Noir jumped from roof to roof, chasing the figure. It suddenly stops and looks around.. slowly. Chat Noir quickly dives behind a chimney, poking his head a little bit out to see who or what it was. As the figure turned its head to look behind it, Chat Noir sees the same bluebell eyes, fiery hair and long white lashes. He gasps under his breath.. "Marinette..!" His head was bombarded with questions. How..? When..? What if..?
At one moment Chat thought she was looking straight at him, but she just saw the chimney. She seemed to carry a body. She continued to swing from building to building. 'Phew!' Chat panted heavily. A fiery glow appeared beside him.
Chat wanted to scream. He backed away slowly, gripping on his baton. A malicious laugh came from the flame. Miss Fortune walked slowly towards Chat. "Why hello, Chat Noir.." Her smile grew more evil.
"What happened to you, Purrincess?" He said, taking out his baton.
"I'm not your Purrincess, anymore. I'm Miss Fortune, meow."
'Hey! That's my pun!' Chat grunted to himself.

Author's Note:
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I've got writers block for a while. It was hard to think of a chapter to drag the story into its plot. Anyway, I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter! Thanks! Sorry for errors, in advanced!