Chapter 1 - Last Sleepover

WARNING! THIS IS JUST A ROUGH DRAFT AND MAY HAVE LITTLE DETAIL AND OCCASIONAL MISSPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR ERRORS!

Chapter 1 - Last Sleepover

Recap:

"Umm, well, I think I should just get straight to the point. I know how much it irritates you when I ramble or beat around the bush, or some times even stall, so I'm just going to come out and say it because I know when I stall I can ramble and you know rambling leads to-"

"Mom! What is it?!?" I ask her getting really irritated.

"We're moving." She says quickly.

ʈori ʝames

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I exclaimed, startling my mom with my outrage. "Are you making it your mission to torture me?" I scoff.

"Honey, you know-" My mom tries to reason, but I quickly cut her off.

"No, no, no. Don't even think about playing the pity card on me! I am sick of this crap. I feel bad for you, yes, but it has almost been two fucking years! Get over it, mom!" I yelled standing up out of my chair. Now she's starting the water works. Here we go. Go and make me feel guilty why don't you.

"I-I'm sorry. We just r-really need the m-money." She speaks in between her sobs. I sound heartless I know, but she always does this to me, and this is the last straw. I pace around the room occupied with my thoughts as I run my hands through my hair and gripping my scalp.

"I'm sick of this bullshit." I say calmer. I walk towards the garage door, quickly open it, and flee towards my motorcycle. I fling my helmet off the handlebars and get onto my bike quickly, and leave the garage without hesitation.

Riding my bike helps me clear my head a bit. I don't pay attention to where I am driving and just let my bike take me where it wants to go. The more thought that run through my mind, the more angry I get. When I get more angry I start to push my speed up more without thinking about it. I loosen my death grip off my handlebars hoping it'll relax me a bit more, so I can get my anger under control.

I slow down a bit and check my surroundings. All I see is road and trees. Actually, threre's barley even road. Just a little path. I just shrug and gain more speed and race down the little path.

I reach the end of the road. All I see is a meadow. I look around a bit and see a little pond not to far away, so I decide to walk over there. I park my bike and walk over there. A minute or two later I finally reach the pond and sit down on the dirt . I lift my knees up and prep my elbows up on them, and put my head between my legs and concentrate on my breathing. I feel my shitty phone vibrate in my back pocket and check and see I have a message from mom.

Honey, I am truly sorry. You know how broke we are, and I really need this job! I thought you should know where it is at least and it's in Oregon. it's in a cute little town called The Dalles. look it up im sure you will love it.

I scoffed at the message and debated whether to throw my phone in the pond or not. I decided not to just in case I needed it. I should text Claire shouldn't I...

I think about this for awhile and just decide to do it.

Hey Claire...We really need to talk...like now.

I kept reading the message over and over again, getting a bad feeling about it, but being the repulsive person I am I sent it anyways

I sighed and rubbed my face thinking if I should go home or not. I get this weird pang in my chest every time I think about my mom. I felt really bad for lashing out on her. She's been really nice lately and all I do is cause trouble for her.