Chapter 3

"Good FUCKING job Austin! Just great!" I got out of bed and left the house in my very revealing pajamas. I can't be happy ANYWHERE! Austin is a better brother than Liam by far, but Alex made a point...he needs to let some of my mistakes go! But for some reason when I make a little mistake Austin acts like i'm going to be the cause of world war 3!

I'm not in the mood to go back to the apartment just yet. Good thing my Dad and mamma are out in Edmonton for the week. They'd be getting pissed at me right now as well. I have no other place to go, so I guess I'll go to Greysons!

-- 40 minute walk later--

I'm glad I rememberd to grab my phone before I left. I called his number..."Ahem, hello?" I herd Greysons sexy morning voice.

"...Hey...It's Alby, I mean Albany!" I chuckled.

"Oh hey! What's up?" He asked.

"Look out your front window!" I demanded.

"Why?"

"Just do it!" I saw a figure in the window, "Can I come in?"

"Ya, I'll be right down!" With that he hung up. His front door swung open and I ran into his arms and gave him a big kiss on the lips. We walked up to his room and we lied in his bed together. "So what brings you here to this fine establishment?" He smirked.

"Well...my brother yelled at me big time cause of what happened last night...ya know...between me and you... The guy who saw us told him! So my brother went absolutly crazy so now he is making his 3 friends sleep in my room with me. So anyways, Alex, the kid who saw us, had to sleep with me last night and we fell asleep hugging cause he was trying to comfort me cause I was crying. My brother saw us in the morning and started screaming at Alex and made him leave. Alex has been like the only one who cares.. And my brother is just getting so mad at my little mistakes, and he is just making me so miserable!" I said all in one breath. "Sorry, I just really had to let that out!"

Greyson looked at me with pain in his eyes, "So...you regret last night?"

"What!? No! Not one bit!" His eyes smiled again.

"Good!" He giggled, "But I'm gonna kick your brothers ass!! Cause he's being an ass to you!! What is his problem??"

"Well if you do go beat his ass, don't fuck him up too badly! Okay?"

"And why's that?"

"Because he's Austin Mahone!"

"And you're Albany Tyson!"

"And he's Austin Mahone! Famous popstar!"

"Wait...AUSTIN MAHONE! That just clicked! Are you fucking serious!! YOU HAVE A FAMOUS BROTHER!?!?"

"YES I'M FUCKING SERIOUS!! Well...step brother!"

"That explains everything!! Laugh my ass off!"

"Please don't treat me different because of him though!" I pleaded.

"No way! But I may have to start treating you different if you continue to show up on my doorstep wearing...that!" Greyson gestured with his eyes.

"What!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CLOTHES!?"

"....you look...ABSOLUTLYY SEXY!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME GO CRAZY!

Greyson attacked me. He ripped all my clothes off in 2 swift movements, then ripped all his clothes off. "Wait!" I pleaded.

"What's wrong Albany? You don't want to do it again?"

"No...I do!" I whispered, "But aren't your parents home?

"OH NO!" He said loudly.

"Oh! Ha, okay..." There was an awkward silence for a while, "...GO!" I yelled. I flipped us over so Greyson was on the bottom. I started to ride him.

This continued for 2 hours! GOD WHAT HAVE I BECOME!! Greyson is...AMAZING, but maybe...Austin's...right...AHG!! I DON'T KNOW!!

----------

I denied Greysons ride home, I wanted to walk! I needed to think.

I finally got to the apartment. I unlocked the door with the key I leave in my phone case.

"WHERE WERE YOU??" I looked up to see Alex worried. Rob, Austin, and Zach were sitting on the couch looking releaved as well.

"I got lunch!" That wasn't a total lie! I did buy a donut on the way back from Greysons.

"Really! Lunch for like 4 hours!?" Rob pointed out the obvious.

"Where were-" Alex paused, guilt was written all over my face, "No...ALBANY NO! you didn't" He whispered the last part.

"I'm sorry Alex!" The tears were flying down my face.

"Wait what!?" Austin stood up.

"Ya! I'm confused too!" Robert and Zach said in sync.

"Alex, how did you figure that out with a look?" Austin asked.

"Cause it's obvious..." Alex whispered, "She was with Greyson again..."

"Alby...is that true?" Austin tensed up.

I just nodded my head and ran into Austin's arms.

I hope this can be my big brother moment! I really hope so!