Chapter 2

I lied on my bed, frustrated, pissed! I know he is just afraid I'm gonna get pregnant, but that responsibilty comes with sex! Obviously I've thought about it! I know being 14 and having a kid is a little insane, but like...I'm lonley...and a baby would make me...not lonley...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes.

Alex.

"Hey..." He smiled. Tears started falling from my face, "Hey, hey!It's okay!" He helped me off my bed and wrapped me in a comfortable hug, "I'm sorry for telling, I'm...a HORRIBLE liar...I wish I could just keep my mouth shut. Austin is going insane, and we have to sleep with you...like OKAY!"

I let out another huge sob.

Austin, Rob, and Zach popped there heads in the doorway, "Is everything okay in here?" Austin asked, "She's crying, CRAP!" He began to walk in the room.

"Let me handle this!" Alex raised his voice. He pulled us over, pushed Austin out of the room, and slammed the door on his face. "Are you crying because Austin was harsh?"

I looked up in his eyes. I pulled out of his grip and sat on my bed, "No," I sighed and put my face in my hands, "I'm crying because I'm just so...I'm so lonley!" I burst into tears once again.

"I know, I'm sorry Alby! We basically just leave you here! And I can see you aren't having the best time making friends at school!" Alex sighed, "Lets get some sleep okay! We'll talk more in the morning! You go put your jam jams on and I will change the bedsheets, okay?"

"Why do the bed sheets need to be changed?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Do you not remember what happend on this bed a couple of hours ago?" He laughed.

"Oh right..." I blushed.

With that said I ran to the bathroom and changed into my short shorts and tank top then ran to bed where Alex was already situated. I guess we're sleeping in the same bed...

I crawled in lying next to him, he moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me forcing me to lay my head in the crook of his neck.

Cuddling with Alex is...OH MY GOD PERFECT!!!

------NEXT MORNING-------

I woke up to the sound of light chuckles. I opened eyes and untangled myself from Alexs arms to investigate the reason for my awakoning.

Rob and Zach.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I groaned.

Zach laughed even louder, "You guy's are...cozy!!!"

The boys stopped laughing when they heard loud stomping coming in this direction, "SHUTUP!!!" Austin walked in the room, "Why are you guys being so fucking obnoctious!? I can hear your laughs from my room!"

Rob looked at Austin, then in my direction, then back to Austin. Austin looked at me and Alex and I could see him tense up. "UHHH ALEX!!!!"

Alex jolted his eyes opened and hoped out of bed. "WHO'S DYING!?" He yelled.

"Why the hell are you feeling up my sister!?" Austin shoved Alex.

"What are you talking about man!?" Alex shoved him back.

"I knew it was a fucking bad idea to let you sleep with her! FOR GODS SAKE!!" Austin shoved him again.

Alex looked at me, Rob, and Zach still confused. Then it clicked, "What the hell Austin!! I wasn't feeling my sister up! FOR YOUR INFORMATION ALBY'S BEEN FEELING LIKE SHIT RECENTLY!! AND ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT HER FOR SIMPLE LITTLE MISTAKES AUSTIN! JUST FUCKING LET IT GO! LET ALL OF HER MISTAKES GO!! SHE'S HUMAN! GOOD LORD!"

Alex ran out of the room to who knows where! I burst into tears once again.