Part II of Chapter 1

Finally, these 6 days past by extra fast! I didn't even go to school, I was too busy packing...I'm kinda a hoarder...

"Mom and Liam, me and dad are about to leave!" I squeled.

"Bye Albany," my brother scowled at me.

My mom came around the corner crying, "Bye sweety, you know you can still stay!"

"No mom, I'm okay!" I laughed.

"You know John, I'd be more comfortable with this If I at least knew the people's names, and where you guys are moving!" my mom snarled at my dad.

"I already told you that I would call you and give you all of the details after we get there! I want this to be a surprise for Albany!" my dad put his arm around me, "You know Liam, it's never too late for you to come join us! I can put you on a plane whenever you want!"

"I'm good dad! Bye Albany!" he came over and hugged me then left to his room.

"Always a pleasure talking to you Liam..." my dad was dissappointed, "Okay, well bye shannon!" my dad left to the taxi waiting outside.

" By mom, I'm gonna miss you!" Well not really, "I will get a job so I can get enough money to come and visit alot!" I hugged her, kissed her cheek and left to the taxi.

--Skip-Most-Of-The-Plane-Ride--

My dad really doesn't want me to know where we are going! In the airport and on the plane I had to blast my music so I couldn't hear the people on the intercom. But finally it's the last plane ride of the 3. We are getting close I can't wait to finally figure out where I'm going to be living!

I'm tired of waiting so I'm gonna try and sleep, "ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN," The women on the intercom began, "we will be arriving in....Miami shortly. Fasten your  seatbelts and be prepared for landing. Thankyou!"

"MIAMI!!!" I shook my dad.

"Yes Miami!!" He started to vigourisly shake me like I did to him.

"Dad, I've always wanted to go to Miami!! This is gonna be paradise! Having warm all year is gonna be insane!!" I was freaking out.

We finally walked off the plane and are niw walking into the terminal, "When we get out of here, they will be holding up a sign that say's welcome Tyson's! So help me scope them out okay?" my dad explained.

"Yup! I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED TO MEET THEM!!" I squeled.

We were walking out the doors into the waiting area for family and friends. I was intently looking through my purse to try and find my phone. I lost my train of thought, "WELCOME JOHN AND ALBANY!!!" I herd all these people scream. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"...A-Austin Mahone!?" he came and gave me a huge hug. He picked me up off the floor and spun me around. He put me down and I looked around at all the people here for me. I couldn't believe my eyes: Michele, Austin, Zach, Rob, Alex, Grandad, and Aunt Lisa! WHAT!?

Everyone was staring at me waiting for my reaction, "Ya'll are playin me right?" I said all ghetto.

Everyone burst out into laughter, "Welcome to your new family!" they all said in sink.

"Wait, so....Michele's my new mamma!? And Austin's my new brobro!?"

"Yuppers!" my dad told me!

"DAYMMMM!" I yelled out.

"Okay, we better get going. There are a lot of fans outside so we want to leave before more come!" Austin chuckled.

Me and my dad grabbed our bags and left outside. My dad, michele, Grandad, and Aunt Lisa went in one car. And me, Rob, Zach, Alex, and Austin went in Austins range rover. Austin drove, Alex sat in the passengers seat, then it was rob, me, and Zach in the back.