{37} Razzy Boy

~Leata~

"Uncle Raz!" I yell, bursting in through his front door.

He walks out of the kitchen.

"Wow, thanks for knocking, Lee." He rolls his eyes playfully, a small smile on his face as he gives me a hug before shaking Blake's hand. "Hey, Blakey Boy."

"Uncle Razzyyyy." I trail off.

"Mini Angelllll." He also trails off teasingly. "What do you want, kid?"

"How was Rivel created?" I ask curiously. "Apparently you became a professional photographer every time mom and dad were having their moments."

Yes, I took Mrs McKlay seriously and actually came to ask Uncle Raziel how Rivel was created.

"You might want to take a seat." He motions to the living room. "This might take a while."

-FLASHBACK-

As soon as Angel opens the door to the Twin-Cave and walks down the stairs, she's faced by four pairs of raised eyebrows.

"What?" She questions as Ashlynn, Magik, Beyonce and Shakayla all look at her with their arms crossed and expectant faces.

"How is it that we're at your house for girls night before you?" Beyonce asks her, tapping her foot.

"How come you're one and a half hours late?" Magik questions.

"Yeah, we should have been half way into watching Magic Mike XXL by now!" Ashlynn whines. "Fee-Fee Fuzzy Poops really want to see some hot guys."

"Where have you been?" Shakayla asks patiently, being the mom.

"I was at River's house."

And suddenly, Angel's tackled onto the mattresses with four girls on top of her.

"You were at River's house?!" They all yell in unison.

"Uh, yeah." Angel says, rolling out from underneath them. "Problem?"

"Yeah, problem is, that you went to River's house and didn't tell us!" Bey squeals.

"I was supposed to tell you guys that I was at River's house?"

"Well, duh." Magik rolls her eyes, stuffing some popcorn in her mouth.

"Anyway, what happened?" Ash asks excitedly, bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Nothing much." Angel says. "I met his sweet mom, his adorable little sister, and saw Leo again. Oh, and I found out his middle name."

"You found out his middle name?!" They yell in unison again.

She nods. "Yup, it's Forest, it's my new nickname for him."

"So we have a Devil and a Forest." Magik acknowledges slowly, nodding her head.

All five girls burst out laughing.

"I don't think Devils and forests go together." Beyonce giggles.

"Well, yeah." Ashlynn agrees. "Devils mean fire and forests mean trees. Fire and trees means bush fire."