{16} Bosco the Fat Hobo

~Leata~

"WHAT?!" Tyler and I shout in unison.

"What do you mean, 'Uh-uhm-um--we might be, kind off, a little bit...lost...'?" Blake copies exactly what Ryder said earlier in a high pitched voice.

"He means we're lost idiot!" I shout at him, getting all up in his face.

He rolls his eyes before putting his palm flat on my face and push me back into my seat.

"I know, Amore." He rolls his eyes again. "That's the only thing I could say which didn't include cursing every second word."

"Well, while you can control your swearing, I can't. So if you'll excuse me..." I trail off to Blake before turning to Ryder.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! HOW THE F***-" f-bomb. "-COULD YOU GET US LOST. ARE YOU F***ING-" another f-bomb. "-SERIOUS?! ARE YOU F***ING-" another f-bomb. "-KIDDING ME?! I'M GOING TO F***ING-" another f-bomb. "-KILL YOU! F*** YOU, YOU MOTHERF***ING F***TARD-" even more f-bombs. "F--"

"Alright, kickback, Amore." Blake covers my mouth with his hand, muffling my cursing. "He got us lost, honest mistake."

"Thank you, Blake--"

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN LEE AND I AREN'T GOING TO KILL YOU!" Tyler shouts, cutting him off.

Ryder let's out a high pitched scream as Tyler lunges at Ryder from his spot in the passenger's seat while I lunge forward from my spot in the back seat behind Tyler.

Blake removes his hand from my mouth and wraps it around my waist, pulling me onto his lap, keeping me from moving.

He shoots his other hand forward and puts it in front of Tyler's chest, keeping him from killing Ryder.

How strong is this guy?!

I don't know, but look at those arm veins!

Swoon.

"Ryder, calm your man tits." Blake grunts. "And Amore, stop moving your ass before someone gives you a surprise visit."

"What're you talki--oh." I immediately stop moving and give Blake a sheepish smile. "...hi."

"Yeah, hi." He greets back. "Can you lift your butt up for a second?"

I do as he says and my eyes widen when his hand brushes my ass as he adjusts his jeans.

I sit back down when he's finished.

"Look, I saw a gas station a few miles back." Blake tells us. "We'll just drove there, buy a few things, and ask for directions."

Tyler and I glare at Ryder for a second before calming down and nodding.

"Puta." I grumble to Ryder.

"Love you, too." He mumbles, making a U-turn.

*~*

"What's taking him so long?" I complain.

"I don't know, but we probably made a mistake sending Tyler." Blake points out. "And Amore, you can get off my lap now."

"Nah." I drag on, snuggling into his chest. "You're comfy."

He rolls his nearly black eyes before wrapping an arm around my waist lazily, leaning his head back on the seat and closing eyes.

"Hey, you two better not be making out back there!" Ryder pipes up.

"Shut up, Ryder." Blake says bluntly, his eyes still closed.

"Finally!" I exclaim when I see Tyler walk out of the gas station...followed by a fat guy with no shirt or shoes... "ummm?"

"Guys," Tyler opens the door. "This is Bosco the Fat Hobo."