{12} Grounded

~Leata~

"Triplets! Blake! Why is there a broken lamp in the fridge?!"

Fridge? He put it in the fridge?!

I spin around to face Ryder with a cold glare on my face.

"You put the broken piece of shit in the fridge?!" I whisper shout at him as he gulps. "When I told you to clean up the mess, I meant throw it in the rubbish bin, not put it in the fridge as a future midnight snack!"

"I panicked!" He defends himself, throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Estupido." Tyler glares at our brother while Blake just watches in amusement..

Mom walks into the room with a glare on her face and dad following behind her.

Ryder, Tyler and I freeze and stare at them like deer caught in headlight.

Dad looks between the four of us. "You kids fucked up."

And he walks upstairs, leaving us with momma bear.

Mom crosses her arms and looks at us with a raised eyebrow. "Explain."

"Uh-well-we--MOMMY DON'T KILL US!" Tyler bursts out, hugging her tightly.

Mom looks at him, her face softening. "Aww, my babies--hey! Don't do that!"

"Sorry, mom." Ryder and I mumble in unison.

"It's alright." She smiles sweetly. "You three are grounded."

"What?!" We exclaim, gawking at her.

"What do you expect? You broke a lamp and hid it in the fridge." She rolls her grey eyes as Blake chuckles in the background. "You're grounded for a week. No T.V. No computer. No Triplet-Cave. No video games. No Blake."

Blake stops laughing and steps forward. "Wait, no Blake?!"

"No, Blake!" She shouts, making him step back.

"B-But...Blakey Boy..." Tyler whimpers, hugging Blake tightly.

"Mommy, you are a cruel, cruel person." Ryder whispers dramatically, also hugging Blake.

I look at mom. "Bromance."

She nods in agreement. "Shawn and Cory 2.0."

Yes, momma just compared these three idiots to Shawn and Cory from Boy Meets World. That's how close they are.

"Riley and Maya 2.0." I refer to Girl Meets World.

"River and Jayden 2.0, and Kayden, Nate, Cole and Reese 3.0." She states.

"They really are." I nod.

*~*

Ryder, Tyler and I all sit on the living room couch silently, staring at the blank screen of the T.V.

Blake left about ten minutes ago and the three of us are sitting here bored as hell, not knowing what to do.

"I miss Blake!" Tyler suddenly shouts, breaking the silence.

"Me, too!" Ryder agrees, pouting sadly.

I roll my grey eyes in annoyance. "You don't get to hang out with your husband out of school for a week. Big deal. Get over it."

They glare at me, but stay silent.

"What do you guys want to do?" Tyler questions, breaking the silence again.

Ryder shrugs, twiddling his thumbs. "I don't know."

I speak up a few seconds later.

"Well, the soccer ball is downstai--"

"Shut up, Lee!" They cut me off, shouting in unison.

"Okay, Okay, don't get your panties in a twist. Damn."

*~*

What do you guys think of Blake, Ryder and Tyler's bromance? Comment.