Shanique know better especially being that her and Melissa don't get a long. Messing around with her boyfriend is just going to be more drama and this one I ain't with cause she is wrong as hell.

-------------------------------------

It was now after school and i was finishing up my tutoring session. This one went by fast because we were going over study sheets for a test Mr. Keller had coming up.

Instead of focusing on the things they did understand we spent more time over what they didn't and sometimes they'd help each other out on their own which gives me time to finish my homework for other classes.

Leaving the building outside was dark as fuck, for some reason being at school late hours always reminds me of a scary movie. I feel like a clown going to pop out somewhere or some crazy shit.

Today I decided to walk to the Ave to catch the express train. It is faster than taking the local. But I usually would walk an extra block from the school to take the local train. even though it takes longer to get home just to avoid walking on the Ave.

There's always guys hanging out on the corner and the train station always smells like piss. I just hated everything about being on the Ave honestly.

Walking with my head down I try not to look at anyone to draw attention to myself. I wasn't in the mood to be harassed by anyone right now. I just wanted to get my ass home.

"Ayo Xena" sighing I just kept walking. I knew that voice belonged to the one and only Rohan. Him and Jared no life having asses are always on the Ave.

"Hold up, damn girl you moving so fast" he said catching up to me. "What you doing over this side so late babe, shouldn't you be home by now" he said throwing his arms over my shoulder.

Shrugging his arm off me I kept walking at my regular pace. "I'm not your babe lil boy and mind ya business"

"I'm tryna make you my business. So where you going now" this boy need to get a damn clue and stop following behind me. Stoping I turned facing him "first off, I'll never be yours and I'm taking my ass home if you'd let me be on my damn way" I said walking away.

"You know, I really don't appreciate the way you be talking to me. One day Ima knock yo ass upside the head" I had to look at this nigga like he was stupid. Looking around I try to see who the fuck he was talking to cause he had me fucked up.

"I know your raggedy ass ain't talking to me. You got me fucked up. The day you put ya crusty hands on me is the last time you'll use them bítches" he had some nerve come threatening me as if I'm one of his little bítches.

Laughing he walked up all in my personal space "so ya lil threat suppose to scare me or something?"

"Nahh, that ain't a threat homie it's a promise cause I'll be the one to cut them shits off" turning around August was standing behind me with a mug on his face looking at Rohan.

My heart was beating out of my chest I was nervous as fück with him so close to me. I could feel the heat from his body and it was making me jittery.

"My bad I ain't know this was you Aug. Xena know I just be messing around and shit. She the homie we cool" Rohan said. Jared was now standing beside him to see what's going on.