I shoved the paper in my bag and stuck both my hands up for a high-five, which he responded to immediately, slapping his palms onto mine enthusiastically.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" we both exclaimed like the extra teenagers we were, dancing around in place childishly.

"(Y/n), you know what this means? We have to celebrate!"

"Celebrate? Today? How?"

He stopped to think about it for a moment, tapping his chin as his eyes looked up thoughtfully. I expected him to suggest going to a restaurant or something, but he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me with a suggestion that threw me off.

"We can go to your house. To just hang. I've never been inside it before."

Without thinking, I murmured, "That's what he said."

Genji and I were both silent for a moment, and the realization of what I just said hit my brain like a wrecking ball of shame. I clasped a hand over my mouth and shook my head, like I was in denial that I had picked up his stupid dirty joke habit, but it was too late.

The green-haired idiot broke out in a gigantic fit of laughter.

-------------------------------

I unlocked the door to my house, pushing the door open recklessly. My mom told me that she was going out with some friends today, and would be out all night, so Genji and I had the house to ourselves.

My house was meh to me. It was quite small compared to Genji's gigantic household, so I felt slightly embarrassed as I watched him look around with curiosity. I expected him to look down on the place, but I guess I should've known him better by now.

As soon as he spotted the couch, he ran straight for it, and launched himself into it like he was diving into a pool. I shut the door, rolled my eyes, and joined him on the couch, beckoning for him to move his legs so I could sit.

He refused to move, so I just sat on his legs, crossing my arms in triumph. He protested with a single high pitched "ow".

"What do you think of my humble abode?" I chuckled.

"It's cute. Cozy. And the best part? No bodyguards. You realize I'm going to claim this couch as my own now, right?"

"That's not going to happen. See, it's MY couch."

"Uh oh," he purred menacingly, clicking his tongue like he was scolding a child. "Seems like we're at an impasse. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere."

I got up and walked to my kitchen, relinquishing what little ownership I had over the couch. I threw my hands up in the air in frustration. "Whatever! I'm getting food."

"What do you have?" he called from the living room.

"Pizza rolls, bagels, chips, cookies, ricecakes..." I listed, rummaging around in my cabinets and refrigerator. I eyed several different kinds of snacks and nearly drooled as I said their names. I ended up grabbing a little bit of everything and shoving them in bowls.

"Get me some!"

"Fine! Pick something to binge, I have a million different boxes of show below the T.V." I called back to him, picking out a few beverages to go with the snacks.

I heard him shuffling through the different box sets. Worried that he would rearrange them in a messy way, I rushed to the living room, balancing all the different bowls on my shoulders and arms. I set them on the couch and collapsed on it, immediately shoving a shitload of pizza rolls into my mouth. 

I had the appearance of a chipmunk as Genji spun around and showed me what he picked. He didn't seem to mind me indulging myself. In his hand was Attack on Titan. I almost freaked out in happiness and mumbled a few unintelligible words that translated into "put it in".

He popped it into the disk player and retained a spot next to me on the couch. Genji snatched a few snacks from me to claim for his own, and I glared at him as he took the bowl of pizza rolls from my side.

---------------------------

GENJI'S POV:

For the next three hours, all we did was watch Attack on Titan. And be fatasses. We finished all the snacks that she had in her fridge.

Together, we cried as a bunch of characters died, yelled at characters that were doing stupid things, and grasped each other in fear whenever a titan smiled at the screen menacingly. We were weeaboos at heart.

I found myself glancing over at (y/n)'s face as she watched the T.V. screen with intensity. She was biting her nails as a titan devoured someone, with her legs tucked under her other arm like a hermit crab. It was really cute. I didn't know why I felt this way around her, so confused and nervous.

When the last episode of Aot finished, I glanced at the area around the two of us, sighing as I realized that we had made a mess on the couch. Crumbs and empty bags were strewn about. I figured her mom would probably kill her if she came home to find this.

Shaking a few crumbs off my arm, I turned to (y/n) to wake her up so we could clean, but I was shocked to find her deep in sleep. I hadn't even noticed how close we were. She had somehow slid down to my shoulder, where she was leaning, her hair covering her face.

I smiled down at her softly, and hesitantly, I reached a hand to her face, where I brushed the hair off and tucked it behind her ear.

(Y/n) looked so peaceful there on my shoulder. I had a mini panic attack when I thought about what would happen if I moved and woke her up.

Thankfully, she was a heavy sleeper. I managed to snake an arm under both her legs and behind her back in a proper carrying position. Slowly, I lifted her off the couch and carried her bridal style with ease. I made my way up her staircase, and pushed open a random bedroom door in the hopes that it would be hers.

Judging by the insane amount of nerdy posters, it was.

I set her down on her bed as gently as I could. Her eyes remained closed, to my relief. I pulled the fuzzy blanket over her body, so she was comfortable and warm.

Her room was way neater than mine, and smelled like lilacs or something. I don't know, some girly perfume. Although it was small, I could easily tell that it truly belonged to her. I liked it. A lot.

As I stared down at her unmoving and peaceful face, my eyes trailed down to her lips. They were slightly parted, and their color resembled something like cherries. My heart sped up involuntarily.

 I gulped, wondering why I had to battle an inner voice in my head that wanted me to kiss her.

I knew I had to clean up the mess before I left, so I gave her one last glance and a loving pat on the head before tip-toeing out of her room like the ninja that I was.

After I had successfully restored her living room to the way it was before, I left her house as quietly as I could, hoping I could let her get that well-deserved sleep.

I couldn't help but smile upon remembering her sleeping face. Warm feelings accompanied me all the way home.