EMOTIONS.pov

My emotions have been all over the place and I just wish I could open up to indie about what is going on but this is the last thing I need is judgment but she is like my best friend and My soon to be girlfriend is she keeps acting like this so I want to throw everything on the table and not hide nothing from her I wanted to tell her the night that I had the strange dream .

I kind of wish I never went and meet her up at the cofee shop all i can think about is how I should of crushed her face in for being such a hoe and messing around Ugh! She better pray that I did not catch any shit from her.

Indie And me have been getting into it she says that I have been acting strange which I can not deny it I have been a fucking nervous wreck wouldn't anybody She wanted to go with me where I was going but i just made up some excuse and she let me go without questions.

I usually would kiss her but not this time this time i just walked right out of the door I am on my way to the walk in clinic they give free HIV/Aids Screenings This is so embarrasing more embarrasing then my first time in a sex store buying my rainbow strap.

**Deep breaths***

"Hi how may I help you ?"

"I need to get a Hiv/aids test?

"Is this your first time here fill out thid paper work?

I fill out all of this paper work they draw blood from me to run to the laboratory 1 week and I will have my results I told them to call me when they recieve my results.

Fingers crossed*