Back to School

Having to go to school with this cancer sinking in the back of my mind was so difficult, all I could do was just sit in class with a blank facial expression.
I was so tired, I haven't been to sleep since Friday, it's now Monday and sleep is calling my name. I'm irritable, shit that doesn't usual bother me is bothering the hell out of me. I'm trying to hang in there but ever since I got the news things have just been hard. Girls been trying to call them selfs bullying me but they don't know I am with the shits and I will beat them the fuck up.

I am not the type to snitch, honestly​ that makes matters worse especially since the administrators want you to sit in the office with the person and talk it out. Like no if they have an issue and I don't fuck with them I will catch their ass outside and we can run it with these hands. Sadly, in this generation people dont know how to fight without bringing weapons but I know this girl might be crazy but she aint crazy enough to pull something out on me. If she does she better kill me.. seriously.

On my way to the bathroom I look who it is, the two thot sisters. The two nastiest girls of the school .They both got caught making out behind the bleachers a few different instances with different people, like yuck they must not know they can catch herpes and the rumor is their bi but who would want them? Male or female they just look nasty.

I came out the bathroom stall and they both turn and look at me. Ugh I cant stand when people just stare at me and don't speak so shit, I spoke.
   "Can I help both of yall? Are you missing something? Take a picture it might last longer!" I rolled my eyes.
     They chuckled "Sis she must be talking to you because I know damn well this bitch not talking to me!"
   "Since we getting technical and shit I am talking to both of yall." I retorted.
  "Bitch you better watch your fucking back, sis let's go. We could stomp this bitch right now and wouldn't nobody even worry about you but we got class to attend."
  I sat in the bathroom with the pills in my hand, I should just take all of these and just end it all. Everything went from good to bad in a matter of hours, minutes, days. These pills are 800mgs all I would have to take is 6 and I would be done.
I have 8 in my hand but before I could take them I hear footsteps. I slip the pills back into my pockets and start walking to the cafeteria, it's 12:30 lunch time...  Guess it wasn't meant to be.