Just One Night, Make it Last.

I felt like I was being set up. She did not seem to be this interested before hand, I mean she did say I was cute as shit but what does that even mean? Puppies are cute. We made it back to her room and let's just say what goes down in the Hilton, stays in the Hilton. I am a free agent I never even thought to ask her if she had a girlfriend.

I mean it never came up in the conversation if she did have one or not, so I got confirmation she doesn't have one.

Thank goodness! She opened the door and it closed rather quickly. I ripped off her clothes, her nipples are aching bursting from the sensual sensations, hoping, craving and expecting similar treatment in return.

Will it come? Not yet, she slips the dress off her shoulders and down to her waist and I feast my eyes on larger, more mature, more pendulous breasts.

Breasts tipped with small nipples but huge, brown areola. She swings one over my mouth and I oblige. Sucking, pulling, nibbling. I teased her bud into a long, engorged teat, causing her areola to pucker, drew the dark tender skin into a succulent teat.

Reluctantly releasing the warm flesh from my mouth as she pulls away, allowing time to look to one side. Ciara is now kneeling beside me, thighs spread apart and naked except for a pair of hipster panties. They look as though they are made from a glossy, stretchy 'material' that looks more like rubber in the harsh white light. They fit her very tightly between the legs and she slowly rocks her pelvis.

I begin to administer the same welcoming treatment to her other nipple, I feel warm, moist lips close around one of mine. The younger woman flicks her tongue expertly across my pointing breast.

Ciara's nipple jumps immediately, throbbing, growing and hardening. Pleasure merges with an ache that verges on pain as she bites her teeth together, trapping my engorged, tender teat. The same feelings engulf her breast as Ciara pulls away from me and changes position.

What could possibly be more arousing, more exciting and more desirable than a gorgeous, sophisticated women suck your nipples so skillfully?

That question is answered in a short moment as you feel hands on the insides of your thighs.

Tracking upwards, causing your muscles to tighten and spasm. Closer to the tops of your legs.

  Closer to your most precious place, the place that is now hot, swollen and open as your sex-juices ooze deliciously from your inner depths. You feel something touch your pussy lips. A finger? No, larger than that. A strap? No, colder, harder. You try to look but your view is obstructed by you being faced down ass up.

You feel something pressing against your vagina. You try to close your legs to protect yourself from the threat but they're held apart, firmly and securely. The object begins to enter you and you feel your muscles relax involuntarily, allowing it to slide inside you more easily than you dare to admit. Suddenly your whole pussy feels alive as it's intruder buzzes into life, vibrating and rhythmically plunging into you, deeper with each thrust.

You struggle in vain, gyrating your hips. To escape? Or to force it deeper in. Neither is an option. Your body is awash with erotic sensation as your next climax starts to build.

Now you know it can't be me guiding the vibrator into your wet, lubricated tunnel. Why not? I look up at her pussy; nothing else in the room is visible to you now as she lowers her glistening wet, swollen, parted pink lips towards your face.

Surely you must have known that tonight would be your first opportunity to savour the ultimate delight a woman can know? Your tongue darts out to meet my pussy as she squats back onto your face. You lap at her copious juices, tasting then swallowing her nectar. Do you like the taste? Instinctively you know what to do. Just as well. You need all your concentration to discern the different sensations in which your virgin body is immersed. Your nipples tormented by eager mouths. Searching hands roaming over your abdomen, your hips and between your parted thighs.

Your pussy invaded by a searching, vibrating play-strap and your clitoris repeatedly circled by a single probing finger, or maybe more.

It never crossed my mind to do what I just did but the sexual tension was so strong you could have cut it with a butter knife. Seriously I may never see her again, but I will never foget her.  This was the best night I've had and it is my last. I'm about to be back to reality, back to the bull shit, back to the house.