On our shit

Me and India instantly clicked we came from two different backgrounds but just because you and somebody are different doesnt mean yall can't get along and if we disagree we do it in a respectable manner thats what i like about us.

Like she told me She hates androids I told her I love androids then she explained to me why she dislikes androids and then I told her why I disliked iphones but never once did either one of us cross the line and get out of hand.

I do not see india no differenly because she does not have a iphone because at the end of the day a phone is a phone as long as you can communicate WHO THE FUCK CARES!

  It is grind mode me and India got our clothing vouchers for City Trends 220$ for the first vouchers 80$ for the last voucher before we leave what the fuck thats a good amount of money for clothing shit we finna ball out in this store today India started laughing girl you a mess

"India so you trying to tell me that is not alot of money for a womans shelter to get cloths

"Thats not what i am saying at all kiara lol

"India call me diamond

"Alright diamond lol

"Where did that name come from?

"That is my stripper name girl you know I Can be having people know my real name"

"How many strippes do you know what use there actual name?"

"Girl Idk shit i dont know any strippers"

"You do now"

"Are you serious about this"?

"Yea why not do you know how much i could make it one night"?

"No but i am sure your talkative ass is going to tell me"

"Lets say its enough to get a house,car, and 2 iphones

"welp in that case shit I need to join

"But wait Kiara aint you trying to get your GED and your talking about stripping"

"Hell yea extra money i be tired of struggling.

"I feel you on that"

"Have you ever been to the strip club kiara i meant Diamond"?

"Nope never been but i plan on going to see all tbe bad bitches i am tryna grab all the ass i want to.

"When you wanna go next weekend aww shit bet!"

"I'm hype af!"

"Question would you ever Date a stripper?"

"Probally not"

"Wby hell naw them bitches have no respect they just fun to look at I could never take a stripper serious"

"Dont be a hipocrit because you wanted to go to the stripclub but now you are saying there nasty make up your mind.

"Shut up!"

"You know I am telling the truth

"You were saying in a relationship i said no they are just fun to look at dont try putting word in my mouth?

Both of our carts are full as fuck with cloths and shoes and belts under guarments and socks.

Back  to the shelter we go  I am exhausted me and this 100 degree weather just dont see eye to eye.
  We made it back to the shelter safely no confusion well almost no confusion accept we almost got on the wrong bus but hey shit happenes its like what can you do.