Hannah is moving!

My eyes felt groggy as I woke up the next morning. My ears herd the sound of tears, hitting against the floor. I rub my eyes, and lean up on the bed. Drops eco from the bathroom, the door left was open. I got out of bed and moved slowly to the bathroom door.

I open it more only to find the light off, 'was the sink left on?' I walked in, and turned on the lights.

No one was there it was empty. I looked over at the sinks, not one of them were on. I walked further in, only a few steps, before a voice echoed in my ear, "Go away..." the voice was soft. I recognized it Chills went down my spine.

"H-Hannah?"

"Go away." Her voice was more harsh this time.  I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. My hands started to sweat.

"H-Hannah w-what's going on?" I said taking a few steps back.

"I said! GET OUT!" She said, suddenly appearing in front of me, making me fall on my back. I sat there on the floor for a second, taking in what just happened. I looked up and saw her crying starring at me.

"Hannah!" I said jumping up to her as she cried, falling to her knee's, "Hannah, what's wrong?"

"Taylor..." she cried more, "I'm leaving..." she said looking up at me, her red eyes started in mine.

"W-what?" I whispered.

"There moving me to Ap." She said stuttering.

"Why?" I asked as she looked up at me.

She looked out the door. Then back at me, "Can you promise you won't tell anyone?"

I was confused but nodded.

"Do you know what happened after you got that shot?"

"No?"

"Exactly."

I looked at her confused and she smiled. She got up and closed the door. Then looked at the top of the room, in all the corners. Like she was checking for cameras.

"They do something.... they do something to us."

"Wait what?"

"Ever wonder why Hayden got extra mad when you fought, and his IP triggered?"

I thought back, "Yeah a little..."

"That's because whenever we are in a fight, it triggers, although for some people like you it can be fought back easer, than for people like Hayden."

"Why dose it trigger?" I asked confused, beyond belief.

"I don't know. What I do know is that every time we use are power it gets easier for are IP to take over, Like just know."

I thought for a minute, "Wait so your IP took over just a second ago?"

"Yeah. I think the reason that it dose is because it's a certain formula that they put in are IP's and AP's. I think they put in when we're blacked out in that lab." She said.

"Why are they doing that?" I asked.

"I don't know and that's what I want to find out." She said.

I thought back to Hayden blacking out. I thought of how ashamed he was, thinking that it was a mistake in his AP. Then my mind snapped to Lilly. What would happen to her? What if something already happened? What if I blacked out and I didn't know it? I thought of all the girls in this room. I didn't want them to be affected by this, "What can I do to help?" I said without thinking.

Hannah whipped back around, "y-you want to help?"

"Hannah I have friends and family here! I don't want them to be effected by this!" I said we herd one of the beds creak and we both jumped.

"Okay, right now I just need you to lay low, act like you don't know this is happening," she said in a low whisper.

I nodded then walked out of the bathroom to face Lyndsey. Knowing her IP I just thought about my sister, "Hey." I said trying not to seam suspicious.

She looked at me for a second. Then walked past into the bathroom. I went back to my bed and tried to sleep a little bit longer, but I couldn't. I thought if I should tell Lilly or not. I thought about breaks, what if she blacked out and started attacking someone, what if I started attacking someone?

Hannah came out of the bathroom and started packing her things. She suddenly stoped. She walked over to my nightstand, placing her watch against my watch on its charger. She winked at me, and I understood.

Hannah was completely packed up after an hour and everyone was up, "Hannah why are you all packed?" Bella asked after she took a shower.

"There moving me to AP..." she said kind of sad.

Bella looked shocked, "But why?"

"I don't know, they just said I was moving..."

I watched as she gave each of us a hug. She nodded to me right before she left, hoping no one would notice.

After a few hours, I was in the room alone, it was Sunday afternoon. Everyone else went and got food, when I got a text.

Alex: Hello?

"Alex? Who is Alex?" I said to myself as I reached over and grabbed my watch off its charger.

Taylor: Hi who are you?

Alex: my name is Alex Ray, I go to the academy and have an IP.

Taylor: oh.

After that the conversation didn't go that far, I did tell him, what my IP was and he told me his, Flying.

Latter in the day, the girls were going to go have dinner so I joined them. We went to a Chinese place they had on campus. When we were there, we slid into the seat, and ordered. We were waiting when a guy came up to us.

"Uh hi Taylor!" He said blushing, his hair was a ginger color, and he had a lot of freckles. He was tall and skinny, and had on a tee shirt and shorts.

"Um hi?" I said confused.

"I'm Alex!"

"Oh! Hey Alex!" I said realizing.

"Can I talk to you?" He said pointing to the door, "alone?"

I looked over at the group, they all seemed a bit confused, except for Lyndsey, who was practically pushing me out of my seat, "Uh sure!" I said looking back at him.

We walked out side to the moonlight glow. The stars shining above are heads, he was almost a foot taller than me, "I was wondering... if you wanted to go to the dance with me?"

(Don't worry it's a cliff hanger, hehehehe)