genuine question time

Hello people

First off I would like to make a quick apology to all of you because of my awful spelling errors. I wrote this in 7th grade, and I genuinely have improved over the years. Not only with my spelling (I'm still bad at it but I'm definitely better) but in general with my writing.

Second, I have a question. I have a few chapters of the story that I have rewritten. When I wrote this story originally I had no direction with it and I think you can tell in some of the chapters. At some point I think I tried to write a sequel but I ended up scraping it. More recently I went back and rewrote a couple chapters, and it inspired me to develop the characters more.

This eventually led to me starting to develop the general universe surrounding The Academy, because my brain never shuts up. The story become something else entirely with an actual plot this time so that's cool. It's more magic focused now, I think has some really cool characters, and it's still in a school setting. It's a dark academia vibe, because who doesn't like dark academia.

So I was wondering if you guys would like me to post it. I have a few basic chapters I can post if you want them. (It would be a separate story, this one would still be up and able to read anytime if you for some reason want to.) Let me know!

Thank you so much again for how much attention this stupid story has gotten, you blew 7th grade Kate's expectations out of the water.

Much love, Kate <3