The final battle

Y/n Pov

Its been a long time coming, but now the day is here. Its time for us to face zalga. As reaper opens the portal i grab my stuff. Then we arrive back home. Slendy is there with a worried look.

Slendy: thank god! Zalga is already attacking.  Everyone else is fighting, but i couldn't go with them until you two returned.

"Well now were here, lets get to it!"

We grab our weapons and head outside. It's a blood bath outside. Proxies are scattered everywhere on the floor dead. We spot the girls a head of us fighting near Zalga.  Me and reaper charge at her as slendy goes to help the girls.

Zalga: there you two are, just in time.

She fly's at us full speed. We dodge her and begin our attack. Under normal circumstances she would have killed us wit ease, but thanks to all that training we were on par with her.

Zalga: damn it!! I will not lose to you weaklings.

She begins  to shoot fireballs at us which we dodge easily.

"We can do it! We can win"

Suddenly the rake tackled reaper down, leaving me to face off against Zalga alone.  She pulls out a sword and charges at me. We exchange blows back and forth, both of us are beginning to wear each other down. Suddenly her tentacles appear and begin slicing me up. I receive numerous cuts on my arms, chest and legs causing me great pain. Then a tentacle stabs my shoulder.  I scream out in pain as zalga smiles. She throws me into a tree.

Zalga: i finally have you, now you will be mine.

She sends a tentacle straight to my heart.

No, this can't be how this ends.

In a flurry of motion of black i stare blankly as reaper stood in front of smiling.  Zalgas tentacle was protruding threw his heart. He slowly coughed up his blood as he smiled again.

Reaper:  heh... Bet you didn't see this coming....

Reaper grabs hold of the tentacle and pulls it. Zalga stabs him with his other tentacles, but reaper grabs them all. He pulls her against hus back and holds her there.

Reaper: do it...y/n

I grab zalgas sword and stab it threw reaper and zalga. I watch as they both fall dead on the ground. Zalgas Proxys began to scream as they slowly turned to dust. All of them were gone except masky,hoodie, nina, scarecrow,  zero and tami. They all circle zalga and reaper.

Zalga: d-damn......y-you..

She dies, then reaper slowly begins to fade.

Reaper: heh, sorry for lying y/n but you wouldn't have done it if i showed you the truth. 

He disappears as i sit up with a tear rolling down my eye. I stand up and watch as he disappears completely. 

"Its over"