explanation

Y/n POV

i look at him confused.

"Wait,  you said i was gonna live again! "

???: let me rephrase, you can't go back yet.

"What do you mean "

???: its fairly simple.  You took a blast from zalgo head on. Your body needs to recover first, then your soul can go back.

"So how long will that take?"

???: about a week to send you back, and couple mor before your able to move around.

"Well looks like i'm gonna be here a while. "

???: there is a way i an send you now.

I look at him slightly confused.  I decide to sit as he starts to explain.

???: if you do something for me, i can send you back now, the week would have Passed but you won't be able to move for a month. 

"I will take it, what do i have to do?"

He raises his sword and slices a hole in the air. A small portal forms from it that he motions me to get in.

???: tell reaper i am sorry.

He pushes me threw it and everything goes black.

Reaper POV

i was sitting next to y/n as he was in bed still unconscious. Ann was with me checking over him and bandaging him up. Then i see y/n shoot up from bed, screaming in pain. Then he lays back down as he tries to look around.

"Guys! Y/n's awake!"

A thunder of footsteps are heard running over as me and ann try to help y/n sit up.

Girls in unison:  y/n!!

"Stand back ladies, give him some room."

Y/n POV

I wake up in my bed surrounded by everyone. 

"H-hey guys"

They all just look at me with smiles. I think i even saw a few of them crying.

Slendy:  welcome back.

Jackie: what took you so long?

Jane:  we missed you

Jess: yeah we all did.

Clockwork:  you've been out for a week!

Jill: we were worried you died.

Angel: that would have really sucked

Benny: i wouldn't have anyone to play video games with.

Ann: i tried my best to help you. You should thank reaper,  he donated his blood to you.

I look over at him and smile.

"Thank you reaper, and all of you for worrying. "

Reaper:   don't sweat it. Now i'll need to explain what will happen since you now have my blood going threw your veins.

" ok, but before that i need to tell you something. "

Reaper:  what is it?

" your brother says he's sorry"

Girls in unison:  you have a brother! ?