The Dream

Y/n Pov

I woke up from my nap and looked around the mansion. I realized that i wasn't injured anymore and could move like i used to.

"This is weird"

As i stood up i saw the house was different.  There were holes in the walls, and everything was broken. 

"There must have been a fight"

As i kept looking i found the bodies of proxies scattered around, but then i say something else that made my blood run cold. I look down and saw clockwork dead, multiple stab wounds threw her chest. I slowly staggered back

"No,she can't be dead.."

I turn and head to the door. Its blocked from the outside so i push harder. When it opens i jump back in shock.  Jackie and jane lay dead on the stairs.

"No.... This can't be real!"

I run out of the mansion and find more bodies, jess,ann,angel, benny, even Slendy. I keep running until i see reaper standing there.

"Reaper whats going on!?"

He doesn't move

"Reaper!?"

He turns and i gaze in complete horror and fear.the person standing in front of me isn't reaper....

Its.......me.....

It looks at me and raises his scythe. I raise me hands as he slices threw me.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!!!"

I wake up and find myself in a pool of sweat. All the girls are around me with worried expressions.

Slendy:  whats wrong y/n?

They all look at me as u try to figure out the words.  I see reaper walk up to me and touch my head. I feel a surge of magic go into me as all of my wounds heal instantly. I take off my bandages and stand up.

Ann: reaper what did you do?

Reaper: i healed him, he needs to be trained now. You had that....nightmare didn't you?

"Yes, how do you know?"

Reaper: because i had the same one, its not a dream, its a vision. A vision of the future.

"T-the future. ...."

The girls look confused.

Jackie: what vision? What future?

Reaper turns to them and explains.

Reaper:  in the future, you all are killed......by........y/n