Natalie POV

Heyya guys this one's gonna be from a mortals POV and she has no idea about the demigods and stuff so enjoy ♥♡♥

DISCLAIMER: I don't own PJO or HOO. Unfortunately.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I found my eyes wandering over to a certain black-haired green-eyed boy sitting diagonal from me at the lunch table, once again. I found myself doing that alot lately. Okay, most of the time. Almost all the time.

Anyway this certain black-haired green-eyed boy was one of my best friends. Well, we were in this group of about 7 of us so I doubt he even notices me but sometimes I catch him looking around where I am...so maybe he likes me as more than a friend like I like him.

So your probably wondering who this guy is? He's Percy Jackson, captain of the swimming team. He has messy I-just-got-out-of-bed raven black hair with one random silvery-grey streak. He has a 6 pack (not that I only go to his swimming tournaments just to see his 6 pack..) and he's muscular in a lean way.  He's about 6 ft tall and if you think he's perfect now then wait till you see his eyes. They are perfect. They're a beautiful sea-green colour. It looks like someone's poured a million shades of blue and green paint into a bucket and mixed it all together. Think Finnick Odair but even better. And I thought that was impossible.

Now you're thinking he must have a girlfriend if he's that good looking but ,sure, he has girls (and sometimes boys) asking him out all the time but he says no to them. Why? Because he has a "girlfriend". So before you start yelling at me for trying to make a move on him when he's got a girl, let me explain. We,his friends, think she's not real. I mean he makes her sound like she's a half god! Apparently she has "long blonde hair that curls like a princess and she has the most beautiful stormy grey eyes that are like a hurricane and moonlight at the same time. She's tall and tan and has the body of a supermodel." Seriously, that's what he says!

So I'm gonna ask him out today after school after his last lesson; Greek.

Suddenly, I realised I had been staring at Percy for a bit too long and, using all my will power, tore my eyes away from him and tuned into the conversation.

"So, we still going to the movies after school?" Brian, one of my friends, asked us all. There was a series of yeses and yups.

" Actually, sorry guys I can't do tonight I'm meeting up with some of my friends from camp" Percy said. I felt my heart sink. It was at camp where he met his "girlfriend". But, she doesn't exist, I reminded myself.

" Should we do it another day?" I asked

" Nah, it's okay, you guys don't have to miss out just because of me. You go and have your fun" Percy replied.

" Man, you sure dude?" Alfie said.

" Yeah its fine." He replied.

-----------------Time Skip-----------------

So I came out of my last lesson, English, and went straight to my locker, which just so happens to be next to Percy's. Of, course it's coincidence...I most certainly did not bribe anyone to swap lockers with me. How could you even suggest such a thing?! Pfft

"Hey Natalie" I turned around and found myself looking at Percy. I smiled.

"Hi, how was Greek?" I asked, attempting to make conversation, but realising too late that he didn't tell me that he had Greek. Great, now he's gonna think that I memorised his timetable. Which, I'm obviously didn't. He gave me a strange look but let pass. I silently thanked God.

" Yeah, it was good I suppose." he said closing his locker. " You coming?" I nodded shutting my locker, even though half the books I needed were still inside it. But this was a perfect opportunity to ask him out.