Mr. Bad Ass Has Competition

WARNING! THIS IS JUST A ROUGH DRAFT AND MAY HAVE LITTLE DETAIL AND OCCASIONAL MISSPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR ERRORS!

Tori James was legendary at her school in Wyoming. Everyone knew to not even give her a weird look or they would suffer hell for...the rest of there life. She was comfortable with it like that. Only her closest friend Claire knew every little detail about Tori, and trust me, there's a lot to know about this mysterious girl. She was glad nobody came up to her and could just talk comfortably with her. She didn't want anybody to know about her past, well, Claire was an exception.

Unfortunately, Tori had to move. All the way to Oregon. She officially labelled her life miserable. She would have to gain her reputation all over again, and of course she had to leave the only friend she has ever had. She grudgingly moved to the little hell hole in Arizona to face things she never ever wanted to face, ever. She had to face the judging looks. Will Tori ever survive high school?

Drew Mays is hot, and he knows it. Do you want to know the cool thing about it? He doesn't give a fuck. About anything. Well, besides his precious bike. He practically laughs in the face of danger. He's been a street fighter since 8th grade, when everything went berserk. Yes, he's your stereotypical "bad boy". Everyone in school is petrified of him. Including the teachers. He's also glad he has this reputation

Drew was known as Mr. Bad-ass, till one day somebody comes and ruins his plan of living alone. He was scared she would outrank him in the bad-ass group, and he was terrified people would actually start talking to him. Yup, you heard me. Mr. Bad-ass was scared. Let's face it. Mr. Bad-ass has some serious competition.

Disclaimer:
1.
There's lots of profanity and dark themes within this book, if this doesn't interest you this might not be the book for you. You've been warned(:
2.
I started writing this when I was in middle school (now a college student), I've just picked back up on writing and I've done some editing on the beginning chapters, but nothing major. If the beginning comes off a little weird I promise it gets better. Although as I get further into the book I will make those major edits in the beginning.

TORI JAMES